• 2(current)
Channel List editor M3U
Yes of course I will, first I must test the software, I need to see if a generated list actually works in kodi, and if it does then I will make documentation. The usage is quite simple , you either create a new file(didn't get a chance to test if new file works in the new version) or open an existing m3u , then you can edit the list using the textboxes on the right side, they update when the mouse leaves the textbox, you can add or delete a channel by simply pressing the plus or minus sign at the top, to save it all you need to do is click save, If you wish to test a stream then select a channel and click test
Just tested the new version and it works fineSmile
Great thank you, I had no time, I only get to post while on the bus as once I'm home I have to do homework and study
Btw it has been updated and documentation has been made
sorry but why it does not let me edit the TV EPG ID field? As soon as i move away from the field it goes back to its original state
I will look in to this
(2015-03-28, 01:07)Fitzcarraldo Wrote: sorry but why it does not let me edit the TV EPG ID field? As soon as i move away from the field it goes back to its original state
I will look into this
(2015-03-28, 01:07)Fitzcarraldo Wrote: sorry but why it does not let me edit the TV EPG ID field? As soon as i move away from the field it goes back to its original state
Hey, thanks for letting me know, again this is just a beta , and it was something I missed, it has been fixed yesterday , you should get an update notification
Hi my first post . I have been searching for an answer to a question i have and can't seem to find the answer in plain English.
Can multiple different m3u urls be put together to show up in the live tv category for example
all the usatv.m3u which show about 250 channels and if i change it to say the spanish.m3u another 200 channels .
How do i combine m3u urls to get the channel list to show them combined to 450+ channels without having to keep editing the m3u url in the pvr simple client addon? Will this software do it¿ sorry total newbe to streaming but i
Like it :-)
(2015-03-29, 20:25)fusionchip Wrote: Hi my first post . I have been searching for an answer to a question i have and camt seem to find the answer in plain english.
Can multiple different m3u urls be put together to show up in the live tv catagory for example
all the usatv.m3u which show about 250 channels and if i change it to say the spanish.m3u another 200 channels .
How do i combine m3u urls to get the channel list to show them combined to 450+ chanmels without having to keep editing the m3u url in the pvr simple client addon? Will this software do it¿ sorry total newbe to streaming but i
Like it :-)

Hey, if you have downloaded the m3u channel files e.g usatv.m3u and Spanish.m3u then you open one of them in the software, let's say e.g Spanish.m3u - then in the software you click 'File' and then click 'add list' - here you select a file to add to the channels e.g usatv.m3u and then you have the two files combined
I tried using your software but I think it's broken at the moment.

I couldn't figure out how to make changes save at all, when I add a few channels and change the names, the names jump from row to row.
(2015-04-01, 04:05)rogier21 Wrote: I tried using your software but I think it's broken at the moment.

I couldn't figure out how to make changes save at all, when I add a few channels and change the names, the names jump from row to row.

Hmm...that's very weird,sorry if there are any bugs I will try to recreate this bug, and see how it can be fixed, I'm thinking of making a how to video to help people - again sorry for any bugs , I'm not a professional programmer just a 16 year old trying to help people Smile

Thanks for telling me about the bug, I really appreciate it, once it's fixed you will get an update notification (you open the software and it will check for updates but won't notify you until the next time you open the software again)
(2015-04-01, 04:05)rogier21 Wrote: I tried using your software but I think it's broken at the moment.

Do you mean that when u change a name, and then click on a different channel , the change doesn't save? If so then that's because the text boxes update when the mouse leaves them - you keep your mouse in the text box and once you move it away the changes will save

I know I should find a better way to update the text boxes, I will do this

Okay, so if that's what the problem was then its fixed and I just published it. So open the software, then close it and open it again you should get an update notification.

Now text boxes update on text changed
used to fine tune my list.
very useful.
Peppe
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Channel List editor M3U2