controls on one screen, video on another
hi, i've got kodi running in linux mint 17.1,working very well on a second screen (CRT TV), so i can continue using the PC as normal on the primary monitor.
i'm just wondering if it would be possible to have some sort of interface on the primary monitor, i can't seem to use a web interface, because i want to control it from the same computer with the same IP address. is it possible to make something like chorus work when kodi is running on the same computer that you want to control it from?
basically, i'd like to be able to disable the mouse in kodi, so as the mouse cursor can't accidentally slip over from the primary monitor and mess stuff up, but i'd still like to be able to control it from the computer.
I can't see why the web server wouldn't work. What address are you using to connect?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I'd be interested in this approach too. Rather than a "10 foot interface" I'd like a loop/teaser/etc. track playing on the projector while a movie is selected/controlled from a tablet. The web interface is appealing because it can be integrated with my Home Automation interface but I'd like the 'polish' of the 10 foot interface choices.
(2015-03-08, 16:00)roussell Wrote: I'd be interested in this approach too. Rather than a "10 foot interface" I'd like a loop/teaser/etc. track playing on the projector while a movie is selected/controlled from a tablet. The web interface is appealing because it can be integrated with my Home Automation interface but I'd like the 'polish' of the 10 foot interface choices.
That's easy. Yatse.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
thanks, i've got chorus working, though the only video addon it seems to be able to control is iplayer. is there a web interface that can control my video addons the way yatse can?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
controls on one screen, video on another0