Win HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi
(2015-03-28, 21:13)teegray1124 Wrote: I have installed it. I have added both things but after that I get confused on what I am doing the custom on,

The Harmony software is guide on its own:

1. Add each of your devices to your profile (TV, audio receiver, Blu-ray player, game console, etc.). You need the manufacturer (e.g. Samsung) and model number (e.g. 60F7500) of each device. Write this down on a piece of paper and return to your computer to add each device.

2. Create an activity. An example activity could be called Kodi. The activity turns on the required devices (e.g. TV, receiver and computer) for the selected activity and sets them to the correct input. You need to know what input the TV uses for this activity (e.g. HDMI 1) as well as the other devices (e.g. A/V Receiver set to BD/DVD and PC set to on). When you press an activity button, the remote turns on the devices and sets them to the correct input.

3. Customize the activity by customizing the button layout. Choose to customize the buttons for an activity. Select the device for a given button and then the desired command. This guide walks you through the process of customizing the button layout for a Kodi activity using a Harmony 650. You can use the identical keymap I have provided (using a device > command structure). You will want your TV or A/V receiver to control the volume buttons. The remaining buttons are provided in the keymap.

4. Repeat this process to create additional activities (e.g. WMC, Watch TV, etc.). Customize the button layout for each.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi - by Warner306 - 2015-03-28, 21:43
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi6