Win HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi
(2015-06-15, 17:56)xallias Wrote:
(2015-06-14, 23:46)Warner306 Wrote:
(2015-06-14, 13:21)xallias Wrote: ok thanks for responding but can please someone please tell me where in the keymap file from this site https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...yboard.xml i muss place this i mean the right line and i dont see a keystroke in it

The entry would look something like this (using Cntrl + Esc as the key command):

<keymap>
<global>
<keyboard>
<esc mod="ctrl">ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://tvshows/titles/)</esc>
</keyboard>
</global>
</keymap>

ok thanks for this but when i copied this en put it on the last line of mine keyboard file it open mine startmenu from windows 8 i tried this also before copiyng and it does the shame as after from windows 8 so this isnt working
First i copiyd this

<keymap>
<global>
<keyboard>
</keyboard>
</global>
</keymap>

then this

<global>
<keyboard>
</keyboard>
</global>
</keymap>

and finaly this

<keyboard>
</keyboard>
</keymap>

but sadly nothing worked

When you guys are copying the lines above into the Keyboard.xml file, I thought that the entire file only allowed one <keymap> at lines 1 and at the very last line in the code as well?
In this example, are you guys just including the <keymap> and <glogal> to show where within the file the particular command needs to go (by the command itself I mean <esc mod="ctrl">ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://tvshows/titles/)</esc> as an example.

There is only one Keyboard.xml file you should be using, right?

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi - by HTFanatic - 2015-10-02, 16:17
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi6