Win HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi
(2015-12-11, 22:50)Warner306 Wrote:
(2015-12-11, 22:04)coendeurloo Wrote: I'm using a Harmony Remote 525 on an Intel NUC with Windows 10 and the latest Kodi Jarvis beta, however it is not receiving any of the 'Microsoft MCE Keyboard' presses. I have followed the guide exactly and it was working before when I had Linux installed with Kodi.

Also, I have added a keymap.xml in my userdata folder that should read my red, green, yellow and blue presses with the 'Microsoft Windows Media Center SE' device I added, but those don't work as well.

I'm not sure what could be wrong. I would check the Device Manager to ensure the correct drivers have been installed. It could be the NUC is not eHome compatible, but that would be surprising.

I would post this question in the Windows forum where other users could help.

It is not listed as an eHome device in the device manager, so maybe that's it? I have already posted a topic in the windows section btw, so far no replies, that's why I thought maybe someone here could help. I do have a different ehome receiver that worked fine on another machine though, should I hook that one up? wouldn't it conflict with my built in receiver?

Edit: I have disabled my native ir receiver in the BIOS and connected the standard eHome receiver, it is also listed as such in the device manager. However, it still does not recognize the MCE Keyboard & WMC SE Green, Red, etc presses.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi - by coendeurloo - 2015-12-11, 22:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi6