Win HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi
(2016-08-22, 17:15)slvrpxl Wrote: Hi all, I know this is very likely posted in the wrong thread but I'm trying to find out how to configure a harmony remote to work with Kodi running on the Apple TV 4. I thought perhaps the keystrokes listed here* would be the same but they don't work. My guess is because the remote is sending those commands under the wrong IR signal which makes me think the solution might be really simple... however I can't figure it out and searching the forums doesn't seem to yield the specific answer I need. (These guides seem to be specific either to Windows, Mac, or Linux but nothing specific to the Apple TV) Undecided

Again, apologies if this is in the wrong place but if anyone can point me in the right direction I'd be very much obliged. Blush

Alex

* ps Just to clarify I'm looking to turn the Harmony into a Kodi-specific remote (with all buttons doing Kodi-specific actions like on the first page of this thread), I can already control Kodi using the remote as an Apple TV remote but this only offers pretty basic functionality.

You are stuck using the Apple TV as a device, so you won't be capable of creating the same level of customization.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi - by Warner306 - 2016-08-22, 19:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi6