Win HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi
(2015-04-28, 00:19)karlshea Wrote:
(2015-04-22, 14:04)randommonth Wrote: Hi Guys,

This looks like a very helpful tutorial however I was disappointed to find no reference to Bluetooth. Is it possible??

I have a Harmony Ultimate with Hub. I successfully paired the hub with my PC through Bluetooth (it sees it as the Harmony Keyboard), and I can basically control things with my remote. If I start Kodi manually, I can navigate around the screens with the direction pad on the remote, however most of the buttons obviously aren't mapped.

I'm guessing I'm close but could someone point out what next steps I should take to be able to launch Kodi from the remote and map all the buttons I want?

Thanks!!

I'm trying to figure out the same thing. I previously had a Pivos running Kodi paired with it over IR and everything worked perfectly (the Pivos can be picked directly in the device setup), so there's a working keymap in the Logitech database for the Ultimate remote.

If I pair over bluetooth to the chromebox as a windows computer some of the keys work, so it seems like I would have to manually assign the rest? Picking a MCE remote does nothing, and the default "LogitechHarmony WindowsPC" commands don't include enough options.

hereby the fully guide
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=239190

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi - by IIIdefconIII - 2016-09-03, 17:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi6