Win HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi
I deleted all of the devices and the entire activity last night and then re-added the activity and devices, then programmed
the hard buttons on the remote for the Play, Pause, Stop, Fastforward and Rewind and those buttons still didn't work.

All of the other buttons work.

I just thought of something...maybe I should try to program the "Play" buttons on the remote (hard buttons on the remote that is, not the LCD screen buttons)
to a different button on the lower part of the remote and see if it works. If it does work, then my buttons at the top of the remote are dead.

I will try this tonight. If it doesn't work then I have no choice but to use my new case number I created and offer to pay Logitech the $10 tech support service.
They confirmed last night that they charge you after they fix it. If it is not a programming issue, then they don't charge you (ie if they can't fix it via their programming on their end, then they don't charge you)

Last night I was also on the phone with Logitech Tech Support and the tech support rep created LCD screen commands/buttons and had me try them for "Play", "Pause" etc and they didn't work.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi - by HTFanatic - 2017-01-05, 18:32
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi6