Win HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi
(2017-01-06, 18:58)Warner306 Wrote:
(2017-01-06, 18:51)HTFanatic Wrote:
(2017-01-06, 17:59)HTFanatic Wrote: This is EXACTLY the same problem that I am having right now.
For 1 entire year, my buttons that are having a problem WORKED FLAWLESSLY ("Play", "Pause", "Stop", "Rewind" "Fast Forward") but after restoring my OS
to the original state of the PC, and then re-installing Kodi, I'm having this same problem.
I know that my "Play" etc buttons work, because I programmed the "Play" button to another device's function, but I can't get them to control Kodi.
I am a person that enjoys a challenge but this is getting ridiculous.
Tonight I will have to reload the OS again and then re-install Kodi and see what happens.
*bangs his head against a wall for infinity*

Did you ever figure out a solution to getting your "Play", "Pause", "Stop", "Rewind" "Fast Forward" to work with Kodi?
If so, what did you do?

I think I may have found a possible solution (see the bottom/last posts in the link below).

Last night I DID remove the eHome Receiver in Device Manager and then rebooted the PC to see if that will re-install the Microsoft eHome Receiver correctly, but
alas, it didn't work.

Tonight I will try this "disable the MS eHome Receiver" and then "scan for hardware changes" as described in the link below.

http://www.sevenforums.com/media-center/...ectly.html

I will post my result.

Did you try:

Manufacturer: Microsoft
Model: Kodi

Just for the play, pause, stop buttons.

Thanks Warner306 for your help.
I believe that when I was on the phone with Logitech Tech Support last night, she tried adding the Microsoft "Kodi" but I believe there were 3 different "Kodi" devices
and they all had variations of the device name "Kodi" such as "Kodi MX", which is for Kodi "boxes" such as these - https://www.amazon.com/Mansy-Genuine-MX-...B015B0LWQY - but I don't believe she chose a device simply called "Kodi".
I will try the "Kodi" device idea tonight again and see what happens. Thanks again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi - by HTFanatic - 2017-01-06, 21:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi6