Win HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi
(2015-03-10, 21:29)dkwolf Wrote:
(2015-03-10, 20:53)Warner306 Wrote: What do you mean by custom button? Do you mean you have programmed a function in Kodi such as ActivateWindow(home) and this command is causing the computer to reboot?

By custom button i mean the "Movie" button on my remote

It was the button that MyHarmony set my action to that i setup in point 4. And it doesn't shutdown it goes into powersave mode 

New to this forum but I know what your problem is... this configuration is using RC6 remote commands, which use the same command for power on and off.  When you start the activity, in this case, pressing your movie button... the activity tries to turn ON all devices needed for this activity... if the device is already on, then it receives this as a power OFF command instead.  You can resolve this by not using the remote to power on your computer at all, in device > Windows Media Center SE (or MCE Keyboard if you are using that) > Settings > Power Settings > "I want to leave this device on all the time"  This will disable the remote from turning off your computer.

As to why it went to power save mode instead of turning off... that is probably because either your windows or BIOS settings have the computer set to sleep when the power button is pressed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi - by cpl_jimmy - 2020-04-30, 14:15
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi6