Aeon Nox 5 and H265 / HEVC format file
Video 
Hi,

Is there a way that Aeon Nox 5 can show a H265 (or HEVC ?) icon for those kind of file (.mkv) in the information view for a movie ?
Instead of that, it seems that it shows nothing (ok for other kind like H264, Bluray, DVD...).

Waiting for an help / answer Blush

Thx !
(2015-03-10, 00:56)xcalibur1408 Wrote: Hi,

Is there a way that Aeon Nox 5 can show a H265 (or HEVC ?) icon for those kind of file (.mkv) in the information view for a movie ?
Instead of that, it seems that it shows nothing (ok for other kind like H264, Bluray, DVD...).

Waiting for an help / answer Blush

Thx !

I don't think HEVC decoding is supported until version 15. Until then, there probably is no native flag for this content.

BigNoid is currently working on changes for v15. You should post your request in the main thread. It is a viable feature request.
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

In fact I can play H265/HEVC mkv files with Kodi 14.2 Helix Beta 1 (for Windows) on my HTPC (Zotac Zbox ID83, with Intel i3 processor).
That's why I'm currently converting my Bluray rips to H265 (a little bit long to do that, but a very lot of save space on my HDD Blush).

This link says also you can read HEVC with Kodi 14 (with a fairly good CPU) : http://kodi.wiki/view/HEVC

I'm using Aeon Nox 5.5.9 (last release I think).
I'm not in front of my HTPC right now, but I'm pretty sure that the H265 icon appears with some other skins (I'll check that later).
'Hope this will be implemented on a next release of Aeon Nox.

Thx.
(2015-03-10, 10:14)xcalibur1408 Wrote: Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

In fact I can play H265/HEVC mkv files with Kodi 14.2 Helix Beta 1 (for Windows) on my HTPC (Zotac Zbox ID83, with Intel i3 processor).
That's why I'm currently converting my Bluray rips to H265 (a little bit long to do that, but a very lot of save space on my HDD Blush).

This link says also you can read HEVC with Kodi 14 (with a fairly good CPU) : http://kodi.wiki/view/HEVC

I'm using Aeon Nox 5.5.9 (last release I think).
I'm not in front of my HTPC right now, but I'm pretty sure that the H265 icon appears with some other skins (I'll check that later).
'Hope this will be implemented on a next release of Aeon Nox.

Thx.

It might not be implemented if BigNoid doesn't think of it first. You should post this request in the main thread or send him a private message.
Added a very basic flag as I cant seem to find any offical logo's for it:

(2015-03-15, 11:04)BigNoid Wrote: Added a very basic flag as I cant seem to find any offical logo's for it:

i already made some a few weeks ago:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/tsyrzbz8d7...bz8d758nzw

That HEVC one is very nice. I'll add that to the skin, thx Smile
Thanks to both of you BigNoid and neurosis13, can't wait to see it in Aeon Nox Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5 and H265 / HEVC format file0