Release IPTV Manager - added link check 01/07/2015
Brick 
UPDATE 01/07/2015
Added Video link Checker check one or all

UPDATE 01/07/2015
added ip banning
facebook page CLICK HERE

29/06/2015 SERVER FILES

people wishing to get the server files will have to go to CLICK HERE and message me or leave a comment requesting the

DOWNLOAD THE TEST ADDON HERE
username:lol
password:lol6

Features

Control Panel
channel management
first you select a country, then a category then add a name, upload a logo, and select the video quality, then you are offered 3
options VIP this will only display the videos to logged in users, to display will enable or disable the channel and

HIDEMYLINK BETA
this will change a rmtp://video.whatever or any video link and change it to http://yourwebsite.com/a.m3u?password=password&id=11
so you can hide the URL so it looks like its streamed from your site this feature is only available if your server allows httacess

repo manager
upload zip file with updated files write that change log information select a version and upload
anyone with a version lower than what you put will be alerted to update

user management
edit users, add users, ban users
ppv management
edit name of event write a description select a time enter a URL and select if it is active if active
users will be able to click and watch if disabled then when user clicks it will prompt event has not started
and give a option to set a reminder

vod management
add any video from a video host upload a pic and give it a name
addon.xml editor
when edited and saved next time you upload a update the add-on will download the new addon.xml so you can edit the name
description language and provider name

change log editor
this will be updated every time you upload a update and when user updates this file is downloaded too
message centre
view the messages from the users of the add-on all things are colour coded for easy reading red for reported broken link
and so on

view logins to account by IP
in the users area every time the user clicks on the VIP area the page and ip is logged to prevent sharing

ADDON
ppv view
view or set reminder for the ppv
search
search a item it will list live and on-demand
channels view (BY Category, By Country)
have the option to sort by category or country
On-demand
displays the on-demand info
addon updater
when a update is available it will alert the user to update and when clicked the add-on
will fetch the uploaded zip and the change log and addon.xml from the server

contact centre
anyone can click and options like account problems general messages and can write a message
and that message is sent strait to the control panels message centre

login system
will check entered user name and password and alert is correct or not if correct the user
is given a message saying thanks for logging in user and without having to exit and enter the add-on
it will refresh and the menu will be updated

chat system
registered users can user the live chat feature where they can chat in a open message board with
other users or admin

VIP area
display only streams that the VIP option has been selected

recent changes
  1. installer you can upload a zip file and it will auto change the version and alert your users
  2. catagorys and sort by contry
  3. urlresolver works
  4. login will judge if password is wrong and alert user
  5. right click and report link
  6. and loads more .....

watch gallery

watch gallery

Preview
username:test
password:test

VERSION V1.4 RELEASE

Add Other Peoples IPTV Manger List
Show Cats
And More ......
Click To Download

new release coming soon

VERSION V1.3 Beta RELEASE

Click To Update Added
Add Web Url To Settings
And More ......

Click To Download

VERSION V1.2 Beta RELEASE

Server Files
Click To Download

Kodi Addon
To see the admin features
Username:admin
Password:lol
when you login to the plugin
Click To Download

MYSQL Database Files
Click To Download

Preview Frontend
Preview

Preview Backend
Preview

FEATURES
  • Live TV Guide
  • User Managment
  • Edit Icons Externally
  • Push Noticed To Kodi
  • IP Logging To Prevent Sharing
  • contact center to send messages to admin thro
  • massive admin area in kodi addon edit and change your plugin without even leaving it

watch gallery
HI

could you please share me the website thanks
Is it finished if yes can you share me the website?
http://95.149.210.238/iptv/

http://95.149.210.238/iptv/KODI%20ADDON/...MANGER.zip

its almost finished
you can download the test plugin for now complete site
will be in next day or two this is a simplified version
Woops me pc turned of its back up now
Features

Kodi Features
  1. Push Update Notice
  2. User Login
  3. Auto Tv Guide With 3 Days Forward
  4. Add New Items Though Web Script
  5. Search Feature
  6. Account Managment Though Kodi Addon
  7. add m3u m3u8 rmtp rmtpe avi files
  8. Choose If Item Should Be Displayed Through Web Script
  9. Show Once Custom TextBox

Web Features
  1. Update Displayed Text
  2. Add Items Upload Thumbs
  3. Add Edit Users

features working on
  1. If Admin is to login on kodi display admin features i.e server status, enable disable channels, read mail, see item views,
  2. add sort by cat or country
  3. push live message to kodi
  4. enable diable users
  5. Add upload own tvguide

plus loads more making this for fun really my site above is only temp and I will not be hosting anything really to be used on your own local computer.
all code is free to use and if you need a hand configuring for your own project add me to Skype: pipcan2015 hope you enjoy as much as I did making it
Am I completely missing something or are you clearly showing the reselling of protected content in your screenshots?
reselling nothing halfway through coding something thought id share channels are examples hence all video links point to http://fdsjkgfkjsdghfkuhsdk.m3u8
Love your work, i have tested and i cant wait to use it with my Latino Total Channel Lists

Are you going to sell this app? need a donation?

I really want it so bad,,,
What about epg can i set my own one by url?
Thank You

well I plan to keep it free, if theres anything specific you need message me on Skype pipcan2015

the epg is from sky uk so at the moment only uk channels have epg so name ofchannel would need to be in capitals and named the same
(2015-04-18, 04:56)pipcan Wrote: Thank You

well I plan to keep it free, if theres anything specific you need message me on Skype pipcan2015

the epg is from sky uk so at the moment only uk channels have epg so name ofchannel would need to be in capitals and named the same

Last time I checked you were charging absurd prices for storage (at least that was the information present on the website). I don't know if this is another project different from the other or part of the same but I can't see in which way kodi or kodi users will benefict from this. You'll attract the wrong userbase and basically your project is a small one-click-get-a-piracy addon factory. Nor only anyone is able to do an addon your website does by using a text editor and creating a list as we will certainly have not only one aaastream but a bbbbstream, a ccccstream, a ddddstream and so on.
You seem to have some nice skills so you could probably use those skills to contribute to kodi itself (addon website is looking for coders) instead of running those paid webservices and do harm to kodi.
But remember people using kodi are from around the world so the epg is not useful if its only uk and this means it's only for english people. U could do it better like iptv pvr simple client where we can input url of epg instead of limiting this to one country. Another thing is only suggestion for more comfort which is to make epg shown under name of channel.

Enen don't say that it's for piracy only remember there are legal companies that could use that and this could also be used by people with their own content that belongs to them like different videos that they made for youtube etc. it could be used in different legal ways.
Last thing I want is to harm kodi I'm not doing this for money I love coding. it just so happens this is a video player so, feel inclined to offer videos. but it always get the wrong attention. id wish the other features would get attention. or at least a word mentioned. I hope to add loads of great little ideas to it. like chat system, a admin area to control the add-on within the add-on. a video chat feature, riddles, quiz's and stuff. now I know il get messages now people saying how bad I am. and all focus is going to be on the videos
.this was a old post until the other day someone replied

and me charging absurd prices if you were thinking of mykodi.co.uk that was a demo webpage I wiped up quick. I was never ment to be taken seriously.

thank you for the nice response I will remove the video section and focus on finishing the other bits
miszczu I created a epg for all countrys but I have decided to remove the video section sorry
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Manager - added link check 01/07/20155