Req PseudoTV Live Subforum?
Any chance PseudoTV Live can get a subforum like the Ember tool has?

My main thread has 9000+ posts, users find it hard to ask and find answers to their problems...

Please let me know if this is a possibility, Thanks
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
That sounds reasonable to me.
as a frequent ptvl thread visitor I am all for this. Far too much information in the 600+ pages to know what is relevant at any point in time.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
I totally agree with this. It's hard as hell keep up with that massive thread. A subforum would be great! PTVL seems to have more than enough users/followers to warrant it.
+1 from me. Love the idea.
This is a must. It's basically a complex PVR, and many issues or questions get lost in the shuffle with so many posts per day.
+1 from me
+1
+1
Yep...like everyone else said. +1 for sure.
+1
i would like this also
+1
I have tried this Add-on but have uninstalled it because the main thread is too deep to be of assistance in resolving issues.
+1, its a main add-on that add important functionality to Kodi, more users should know about it
+1.. all of what luna said
+1

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live Subforum?0