Req PseudoTV Live Subforum?
- Forum created as subforum of Program Addons : Forum: PseudoTV Live
- Lunatixz is Moderator of the new subforum, with rights to sticky, rename, etc and move threads anywhere.
- Lunatixz has limited Moderator rights on the Program Addons forum: ability to move threads to the forum he is moderator of.

Lunatixz: If you want other people to be moderators in this new subforum as well, please suggest them to me and I'll set it up.
I can also set up a little blurb of text under the forum display in Program Addons.

Feel free to update the wiki etc, with links to the new subforum: I'll leave all of that in your hands.

EDIT: I moved around 35 threads to the new subforum, all of which had the text 'PseudoTV' in their title.
(2015-03-15, 14:46)Kib Wrote: - Forum created as subforum of Program Addons : Forum: PseudoTV Live
- Lunatixz is Moderator of the new subforum, with rights to sticky, rename, etc and move threads anywhere.
- Lunatixz has limited Moderator rights on the Program Addons forum: ability to move threads to the forum he is moderator of.

Lunatixz: If you want other people to be moderators in this new subforum as well, please suggest them to me and I'll set it up.
I can also set up a little blurb of text under the forum display in Program Addons.

Feel free to update the wiki etc, with links to the new subforum: I'll leave all of that in your hands.

EDIT: I moved around 35 threads to the new subforum, all of which had the text 'PseudoTV' in their title.

Thanks
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2015-03-15, 14:46)Kib Wrote: - Forum created as subforum of Program Addons : Forum: PseudoTV Live

@Kib - if possible could you also move this thread to the new sub-forum: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=205148

thank you.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Thread moved
thanks @ned Scott
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live Subforum?0