Android showcase view still not working
Hi can I get help please with showcase view.
Seems that every add-on I open defaults to showcase view and each box is empty.
I then have to open and change to a different view. When I close and go back it defaults to showcase view again. I looked into addons but there is no setting available.
Thanks
(2015-03-15, 06:08)Robzilla Wrote: Hi can I get help please with showcase view.
Seems that every add-on I open defaults to showcase view and each box is empty.
I then have to open and change to a different view. When I close and go back it defaults to showcase view again. I looked into addons but there is no setting available.
Thanks

See my previous answer on this issue. Look into the addon-settings for a setting called "set view" or "force view" and disable it.
I will provide a fix tonight for the skin that will disable the showcase view when it's not available (like in the addons root folders) so you won't have this empty poster experience.
Hi again,
I've checked several add-ons to set view most don't have that option.
I don't mind if it defaults to showcase but they are still showing up empty.
Thanks.
On another topic if its OK. I'm not using media browsers feature. Is it OK to disable
any of the add-ons or program? Will it speed up
the processing time? I have allot of artwork running.
and sometimes it hangs. Any fixes?
(2015-03-24, 07:10)Robzilla Wrote: Hi again,
I've checked several add-ons to set view most don't have that option.
I don't mind if it defaults to showcase but they are still showing up empty.
Thanks.
On another topic if its OK. I'm not using media browsers feature. Is it OK to disable
any of the add-ons or program? Will it speed up
the processing time? I have allot of artwork running.
and sometimes it hangs. Any fixes?

In last beta version of the skin I've fixed some stuff that will keep it from defaulting to showcase.
It totally makes sense that they show up empy because the items in those lists do not have an image/poster.

MediaBrowser feature is only used when you have installed the "mediabrowser for kodi" addon, also known as xbmb3c
Offcourse will removing any addons you don't need speed up processing time. There are lots of addons that do all kinds of stuff in the background.

For Titan skin these addons are needed/provided by the skin and can thus not be removed:

- Titan skin helper script
- Artwork downloader
- Artist slideshow
- service.library.data.provider
- script.grab.fanart
- script.skinshortcuts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
showcase view still not working0