•   
  • 269(current)
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
Happy to update post #1 after a long time, adding new champ Vero 4K+. 3D fans, I'm sure I'm missing recommending newer 3D titles; what would you add?
(2020-05-12, 00:54)hdmkv Wrote: 3D fans, I'm sure I'm missing recommending newer 3D titles; what would you add?

I suggested these before, but....

A more or less definitive example of a "Guilty Pleasures" 3D movie is Space Pirate Captain Harlock

Under "must sees" you should definitely include The Lego Movie  and The Lego Batman Movie  (which are both terrific fun and make superb use of 3D).

A new suggestion: the fiftieth anniversary special episode of Doctor Who  (entitled The Day of the Doctor ) is great fun in 3D if you're a fan of the series. (But it's not a good place to jump in if you aren't familiar with the show!)

And almost any 3D version of a Pixar movie is worth checking out too - Inside Out  and Up  immediately spring to mind, but there are plenty of others.
Added, thanks for the reminder. I've yet to see 'Lego Batman', 'Space Pirate', & 'Doctor Who'.
(2020-05-16, 23:46)hdmkv Wrote: Added, thanks for the reminder. I've yet to see 'Lego Batman', 'Space Pirate', & 'Doctor Who'.

The Lego Batman Movie is probably the second best superhero movie ever made (the best being The Incredibles). Watch it immediately. (In 3D!)
  •   
  • 269(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.35 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio4.3517
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.