• 273(current)
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
Can the new Google Chromecast with Google TV play 3d MVC ISOs or MKV files?
(2021-01-13, 17:54)en6ads Wrote: Can the new Google Chromecast with Google TV play 3d MVC ISOs or MKV files?

I don't believe the Google Chromecast with Google TV has 3D MVC decode or 3D frame packed output options, so it will only play half-res HSBS or HTAB 3D files (like any media player)
(2021-01-13, 17:54)en6ads Wrote: Can the new Google Chromecast with Google TV play 3d MVC ISOs or MKV files?

I don't know any Android/Google TV box that can do MVC 3D video. I'm testing a Formuler GTV at this moment that shows the option, but image stays black while playing, even SBS and TB are not displayed correctly, it puts my TV in 3D mode though.
Kodi 19.1 Android/Google(TV) [ Shield TV Pro [64b] / Mi Box S [32b] / Mi Projector / Fire 4k TV stick / CC with Google TV ]
Kodi 19 [3D MVC build] Shuttle DH270 [Kaby Lake i3-7300/HD630 graphics - W10-1903]
I'm trying to find an rpi2 build with 3D MVC support. All references i found link to milhouse's builds here:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=343068
#0717, 18-Jul-2020: RPi / RPi2 / RPi4 -- Release post (New firmware; new 5.4.51 kernel; RPi4 bootloader: New beta pieeprom-2020-07-16 and vl805-000138a1; RPi4: HBR audio and passthrough support; gcc: update to 10.1.0; ffmpeg-4.3-Matrix-Alpha1)

That seems to be what I want but the link is broken. Is there somewhere else I can download #0717 build? Or is there another build recommended for 3D MVC rpi2 support?

Thank you
Hi... I had to cripple at slightest TrueHD passthrough is since I got a modern soundbar 1 and it contains a couple of diverse sound modes, like music, motion pictures, standard etc. but those are not selectable when a Dolby Atmos or DTS:X track is played, since in case the soundbar recognizes a 3D sound track it changes to a specific, not changeable sound mode. The issue with that's , the soundbar appears to lower the volume in boisterous scenes and for me the motion picture comes totally unwatchable. And some time recently anybody inquires, yes it incorporates a “auto volume” setting, which is set to “off”. In truth this setting is additionally not changeable when a 3D sound track is played.
This is more about Auro-3D audio in one particular case than 3D video, but I'm not sure where else I could mention it offhand and I believe I mentioned it in this thread earlier somewhere when it wasn't working.

The gist is that I never could get the movie Redtails to play in Auro-3D on my NVidia Shield since that particular movie/disc embeds the Auro-3D soundtrack in PCM (all other Auro movies/music I have embed it in DTS-HD MA which works fine) and for some reason, KODI on the Shield won't output it with the Auro-3D code intact. Someone had suggested to me the Android audio driver won't output PCM bit-perfect as it works on their Windows machine with KODI.  I also tried converting it to FLAC and that didn't work either.  Whatever the reason, I wrote off being able to watch it without a disc for now, but someone on the Zidoo forum suggested I try it with FLAC on the Zidoo X9S (Zidoo's own player won't even recognize PCM tracks in an MKV dump of a disc so I think I wrote it off without trying FLAC or perhaps the older firmware didn't work with it), but whatever the reason, the Zidoo X9S was able to play Redtails with working Auro-3D output using FLAC. 

I can use ZDMC (recently updated to KODI 19.1) with it, but it uses the Zidoo's player and KODI just for the database interface (or I can use the Zidoo's own Home Theater 4.0 interface which at least has a few more viewing options than it used to, which was all "wall" before). Either way, at least I have a workaround as it was literally the only Blu-Ray (3D, 2K or 4K) that I still needed the disc to watch with the options I wanted.  What it's doing different compared to KODI with the output to the receiver, I have no idea since it's still playing in a version of the Android OS.
THEATER: Epson 3100 3D Projector, DaLite 92" screen, 11.1.6 (Marantz SR7012 + Yamaha HTR-5960 + Onkyo ESPro) - Mixed Dialog Lift  - PSB T45/B15/S50/X1T/CS500 Speakers & Def Tech PF-1500 15" sub ; Sources: PS4, LG UP875 UHD, Nvidia Shield (KODI), ATV4K, Zidoo X9S (ZDMC), LD, GameCube
@hdmkv 
Hello
could you try and reactivate ,in first page, this link : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=0    
 -> inside (check here as a few ATOM-based options can't)
Windows 10 + MariaDB base + Matrix | Kodi Build for intel Kodi-Native 3D MVC Playback (as possible)
Skin Titan Mod | Link: Color themes for Titan Mod | Link: Littles mods
For Intel Nuc : Kit Mpc-HC/BE : Config External player with 3D and Pathrought
It should be reactivated now... can you PM me your Gmail email so I can grant you editor access?
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
Hi
Thank you ,  It work now.
(I'm not an editor, it's just for the connunity)
Ps :  you can note that  I7-8565U cpu,  with integrated graphics  (Chineese Nuc witth hdmi 1.4) is working fine (3d mcv, pathtrought)
Regards
Windows 10 + MariaDB base + Matrix | Kodi Build for intel Kodi-Native 3D MVC Playback (as possible)
Skin Titan Mod | Link: Color themes for Titan Mod | Link: Littles mods
For Intel Nuc : Kit Mpc-HC/BE : Config External player with 3D and Pathrought
Are the Zidoo boxes still considered a solid bet for 3D MVC and HD audio bit streaming? Specifically looking at the Z9X. Don't need it to do anything but 3D. Love my Vero, but I've given up on their title specific 3D glitches and I'm willing to throw some money at a box that will work glitch free will all my 3D titles.
Yes. I switched from Vero 4K+ to Zidoo Z9X. Former is a good option for native Kodi 3D playback, but latter is noticeably faster & easier to maintain w/firmware updates. Just know that Zidoo uses their own Kodi fork ZDMC, which uses Kodi as just the library manager w/playback pushed to the native Realtek player that supports 3D. It's works pretty seamlessly. You can use Kodi as well, but it requires rooting the Z9X and using XBMC Wrapper APK to achieve basically the same thing as ZDMC.

Another benefit of Z9X is excellent 4K HDR10, 10+ and Dolby Vision playback.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
Hello everyone.
I have Vero 4k+, quite satisfied with its 3D playing ability.
But I have trouble with subtitle searching function. I installed the official subscene and opensubtitle for native kodi, but when searching for subtitle, subscene returns nothing, while opensubtitle only gives me English subtitle (I did change my preferred subtitle language to Vietnamese and Japanese in setting).
Any suggestion please?
(2022-04-05, 09:45)giang_asl_8 Wrote: Hello everyone.
But I have trouble with subtitle searching function. I installed the official subscene and opensubtitle for native kodi, but when searching for subtitle, subscene returns nothing, while opensubtitle only gives me English subtitle (I did change my preferred subtitle language to Vietnamese and Japanese in setting).
Any suggestion please?

When you manually search those two subtitle sites for subtitles in the language you want for the titles you have - do you get hits?  

I guess the question is whether the plugins aren't finding subtitles that are there hosted on the sites those plugins use, or whether those subtitle files simply aren't on the sites.
(2022-04-05, 13:03)noggin Wrote:
(2022-04-05, 09:45)giang_asl_8 Wrote: Hello everyone.
Any suggestion please?

When you manually search those two subtitle sites for subtitles in the language you want for the titles you have - do you get hits?  

I guess the question is whether the plugins aren't finding subtitles that are there hosted on the sites those plugins use, or whether those subtitle files simply aren't on the sites.
Yes, I tested with all popular titles on the website and a ton of my desired language results hit.
I also tested the same title on my PC and Firestick's kodi version and everything works as expected, so can't be wrong that it's a specific issue to the Vero's kodi version.
Finally pulled the trigger on a Zidoo player (z9x). Anything special needed to get MVC playing back correctly on it? Will be streaming MKV from my NAS.
  • 273(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17