Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
(2015-05-31, 20:21)3dgeek Wrote: Any info on the PI2 Iso playback? One guy here in the forum stated it was only days away - and was never seen again. Is this legit and actually happening?
If so, this might really be the perfect player.
It says in the form that NTSC MPEG2 does not really work on the Q5, that would be bad for me and my DVDrips.

Well, what should I do? The A-400 could go on for the waiting period. Just wonder how "official" the info was...

Catherine popped up giving an update a little while ago and is working on it I believe. I think she also worked with popcorn mix on the 3D MVC stuff? It's not a trivial task - but I have every faith it will appear at some point, and probably quite soon.

Given that the Pi is one of the only devices with 3D MVC replay natively within Kodi at all (I think some work is being done on one other ARM SoC platform - can't remember if AMLogic or i.MX6) I think it is likely that the Pi will get 3D ISO support sooner rather than later.

It has gained 3D MVC and HD Audio replay (via decoding losslessly for 48/96kHz tracks) recently, and is being very actively developed, unlike many other platforms.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player Choices with Kodi + 3D ISO + HD Audio - by noggin - 2015-05-31, 20:52
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17