Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
The audio sync issue on Q5 got introduced when they added true 23.976 support. I understand HiMedia is now waiting on HiSilicon to address this. HiMedia has been pretty good with firmware updates to date, so I'm hopeful they'll fix this.

Re: RPi2, I haven't given up on it, but I've been frustrated with it as much as I've been impressed with it, if that makes sense. If I could get it stable, I'd even consider using it as my sole Kodi player for my home theater and get rid of my Chromebox and Q5. I'd even consider converting all my 3D ISO's to MVC MKVs. Anyway, I'll try again with no overclocking and the latest Kodi 16 build.

The key issues I previously had were (1) skipping chapters caused audio to go out of sync with video, (2) enabling both 'Adjust display refresh rate...' and 'Sync playback to display' caused Kodi to go to a blank screen after stopping video playback, and (3) live TV mpeg2 1080i had too many frame skips and drops. I do have licenses for both mpeg2 and VC-1 in my config file. Also, with the few 3D titles that have right-eye first, how do you do a swap so playback looks right?
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player Choices with Kodi + 3D ISO + HD Audio - by hdmkv - 2015-08-12, 16:56
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17