Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
(2015-08-15, 01:56)hdmkv Wrote: I have two issues: (1) If I enable 'Sync playback to display', I get nothing when I play any 3D video (SBS, TB or frame-packed MVC MKV), so only 'Adjust display refresh rate...' can be enabled; and (2) whenever any 3D video ends or I stop it manually, I don't get back to the Kodi UI, rather get just a blue screen (no signal reported by by AVR and/or projector). With latter, I must unplug/re-plug my RPi2. Both problems are not present with 2D videos; I tried various clips, including full BD rips in both MKV and ISO containers. For 3D, if I disable 'Adjust display refresh rate...', when video ends or I stop it, it goes back to Kodi UI just fine, but the actual playback isn't good as I'm not getting 23.976, 24 or whatever the proper framerate is (everything plays at 60). I'm using a BenQ W1070 PJ.

I have absolutely none of the issues, that you are writing about. So started converting all my 3D movies.
Have you enabled "hardware acceleration- omxplayer"? I had problems before, after I ticked that box, all was fine. (no idea why, just playing around)

After 3D - it takes a short while and the 2D menu is back. Framerate is perfect. I only have "Adjust display framerate" on.

I have played a couple of 3D movies - not a single issue.

Hope you can get your PI to run that well. Did you start from scratch, or did you use old settings?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player Choices with Kodi + 3D ISO + HD Audio - by 3dgeek - 2015-08-15, 11:46
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17