Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
Well,I have been testing the RPI2 for a while now. Playing all sorts of 3D MVC MKVs, also flipping the eyes and 2D Blu-Ray ISOs plus just about any sort of 2D and 3D files I had in my collection.

I have owned following 3D players: Mede8er Med10003XD and PopcornHour A-400

Result: This is by far the best player I have ever owned, it is reliable, fast and really does play absolutely everything - especially 3D is great (no problem with branched titles, starts immediately)
Plus all the Extras one gets with KODI, as the great library function and lovely skins etc.
It also uses a minimum of electricity and Picture Quality is great.

I have a LG 55LW4500 and an Epson EH-TW5910 projector connected through a Denon AVR-X4000 and no problems when it switches to 3D and back, or anything else.
I have switched off HDMI CEC though, since it caused problems, when I watch via projector - always switching on the TV ;-)

Should you be on the verge of buying a new player, I strongly believe this is the one you should get. To top it all off, it is by far the cheapest player you can get...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player Choices with Kodi + 3D ISO + HD Audio - by 3dgeek - 2015-08-22, 15:41
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17