Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
(2015-09-22, 17:15)hdmkv Wrote: For now, I'm making that call based on my subjective impressions obviously, but also objective tests and overall user feedback on forums. But, if you want to develop a new rating system (maybe vote-based), I'm good with that, to replace what I'm doing now.

Setting up a vote based system would be silly.

Something I have learnt whilst getting older - you can NEVER please everyone!!!!! So, please keep it exactly as it is. Your chart and review is what got me (and others) here and the comments and grades helped me tremendously.

Since it is mainly about 3D - it is obviously more important that 3D works faultless in correct framerate, than still exotic ATMOS which probably only very few people use.

Yes, there will always be people saying you are wrong - but as soon as you listen to them and change your system, others are going to be unhappy.

Just keep it exactly as it is, the comments in this section can be read by anyone and so all good and bad can be read here.

Maybe one day the player to rule them all will suddenly be available - but probably not. Been dreaming about that device for years...

For now the Pi2 is probably the best player you can get for your money, with a very close but double the price Q5. Someone needing ATMOS more than 3D without issues, probably should get the Q5.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player Choices with Kodi + Full 3D + HD Audio - by 3dgeek - 2015-09-22, 21:03
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17