Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
(2015-11-14, 00:08)hdmkv Wrote: 3D iso mvc = untouched, 1:1 backed up copy uses .m2ts and .ssif (3D) files within a bdmv folder. Just different containers (MVC MKV vs. ISO vs. BDMV folder structure).

Forgive my ignorance but now I'm really confused?
This is how I understand it:

An iso is a container with all elements of the original disc placed inside the iso container in its original file structure retaining complete menu.
An mkv is a container that allows specified elements of the original disc only and cannot contain all of the original contents so no menu will be present.
Folder structure has no container at all and also maintains the original menu.

3D iso mvc: Huh?

What is an mvcHuh? Specifically, an mvc inside an iso container? Is an mvc like an mkv? Is it a container? Is this like a container inside a container or something? What's the upside?
Thinking about it, are you guys ripping multiple mvc's and gathering them up in another container (iso) so you have a complete rip?
Why would you do that? Why not just use the original m2ts and ssif? Why would you have to convert those original files to anything else?
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player Choices with Kodi + Full 3D + HD Audio - by brazen1 - 2015-11-14, 00:48
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17