Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
(2015-11-16, 15:50)hdmkv Wrote: Would love to know as well. Futeko has forwarded my e-mail to Venz EU, so waiting to see if they'll reply. Also, cautious about "TLBB" in the product name... isn't that "The Little Black Box"? Recall previous TLBB having banned add-ons pre-installed.

Futeko said they don't have the actual box/hardware yet.

Venztech were the manufacturer of TLBB / TLBB2 but they did it under licence. 'TLBB' was a separate company based in the UK. Venztech also manufactured boxes for Xtreamer and others. They are a significant Chinese manufacturer.

TLBB did indeed sell boxes pre-loaded with dubious add-ons. That's why they don't exist anymore. There has been something of a clampdown on fully loaded boxes in the UK and I believe (I don't know) they got caught up in this.

Venztech bought the TLBB brandname this summer and are now starting to sell boxes under that brand. I appreciate that TLBB is a tainted brand, but apparently they sold significant numbers of TLBB 1+2 and Venztech think the brand is worth resurrecting.

I am assured (absolutely assured - I don't fancy going to jail) that TLBB V8 will have no dubious add-ons installed or have them available to install via 'quick install' or similar (like Sumvision X4 and Xtreamer 4K do).

I've also been absolutely assured that the box will deliver to specs. Venztech are very experienced and the software devs they are using were involved in TLBB 1+2 which used similar Amlogic chipsets (M3 and M6). The Venztech V3 we sell also runs OpenELEC and works very well.

As ever, the proof will come with product delivery. I hope it delivers to spec, because it might be the sort of complete one-box Kodi solution many people are looking for.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player Choices with Kodi + Full 3D + HD Audio - by futeko - 2015-11-16, 16:12
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17