Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
(2015-11-25, 22:59)hdmkv Wrote: Venz has complied with GPL. They let me know their "Kodi build is fully complying with GPL requirements" and that their key developers are Codesnake and J1nx.
I hope Venz is not expecting Kodi users and Kodi devs to accept that as a TLBB Venz V8 GPL compliant GitHub request ?
There are a total of 3 patches to the Kodi code (excluding the custom Skin) that have nothing to do with 3D ISO/MVC or HD Audio Passthrough in this OpenELEC GitHub.
Are we sure the correct GitHub Link has been given here for the Venz V8 box in question ?

As the Box has not been distributed yet, I understand GPL compliance does not have to be adhered to at the moment. Codesnake has given a lot to the AMLogic Open Source Community community in the past, I'm sure he will do so again if he needs to.

Looking at that Box hdmv has posted, and again at their Website, I notice any mention of HD Audio has been removed as well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Media Player Choices with Kodi + Full 3D + HD Audio - by wrxtasy - 2015-11-29, 21:38
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17