Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
Quote:I do have a Pi 2 which I was using as my main player in the living room until we signed up with Netflix. Now I was hoping to get one box for kodi and Netflix and that could handle full 3D but I guess my search continues.
Need 2 boxes I'm afraid, one for premium apps like Netflix (I'm relying on nVidia Shield TV & my new Vizio 4K TV's built-in Netflix/Amazon apps), and second box for 3D/HD audio/proper framerates. If you didn't need 3D, choice is easy: nVidia Shield TV.

So, I also got the Venz V8 TLBB OpenELEC box today, and... sadly, no HD audio and no 3D as promised. In contact with Venz to find out what's up. I have a box just out of factory production in China, so they may not have pushed latest update(s) necessary. At least, I hope so as this would be another bust. They're using a heavily customized version of OpenELEC & Kodi, maybe less so from a/v functionality end, but definitely from look/feel & settings end.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater

Messages In This Thread
RE: Media Player Choices with Kodi + Full 3D + HD Audio - by hdmkv - 2015-12-09, 01:37
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17