Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
(2015-12-10, 09:00)Koying Wrote: I'll provide experimental android builds this Christmas with the AML hacks.
That should allow experimental 3d iso playback on any aml with 3d mvc enabled in firmware (eg WeTek core).
That will be an awesome Christmas present... hopefully, we'll see more AML boxes with MVC 3D support via Kodi in early 2016. What about HD audio? As I haven't kept up with AML, is there any Sxxx that can do it w/o relying on VidOn?

Edit, I see you mentioned at least Minix U1 is already doing HD audio in that thread. Hmm, now which box to get? Wetek Core (which may add 3D and HD audio) or Minix U1, which is probably closer. Also, Core can do proper framerates right? Plus, has certified HD Netflix.

(2015-12-10, 12:48)melhemk Wrote: Sorry if this question sounds stupid, but what are the 2 devices on the back behind the shield, the black and silver ones (I can see one says Himedia)? They seem small enough to fit my requirement.
HiMedia H8 Octa (black) & Zidoo X6 Pro (silver). Compared both in this thread.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT

Messages In This Thread
RE: Media Player Choices with Kodi + Full 3D + HD Audio - by hdmkv - 2015-12-10, 14:46
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17