Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
Agreed 100% and a nicely worded and considered article from someone who actually looks at the bigger Open Source Software Kodi picture as opposed to the narrow view some people hold.

I'm strongly of the view that a lot of uneducated users think that Kodi just magically appeared, when the complete opposite is true. Thousand of Volunteers coders , testers and users have contributed to the this Open Source project for free in their spare time. Company employed coders have also contributed. Its been a labour of love and passion for the really skilled developers. To see that code blatantly abused with GPL2 violations from a company like VidOn, makes me both angry and sad.

So I ask are we just a bunch of greedy individuals taking whatever we can grab for free and supporting devices sold by Parasitic companies for profit at others expense, of do we all want to be part of a Kodi community and fight for what is right ?

EDIT Can I ask the Mods to cut the last two posts from here and place in my Open Letter thread please ?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Media Player Choices with Kodi + Full 3D + HD Audio - by wrxtasy - 2015-12-17, 10:27
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17