Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
(2015-12-18, 17:30)pr0xZen Wrote: I don't want to step on any toes here - but haven't this O-T discussion gone on long enough, within the confines of this particular thread? Finding actual thread-relevant updates has almost evolved to a needle-in-a-haystack affair the last 10-15 pages. I really do understand the grievance and frustration and fully support it, but at the current "level" it doesn't really belong here in this thread.
Thank you... and, wrxtasy himself agreed GPL discussion goes in his dedicated thread here.

Left to do on my plate for 3D for now:
- Test Zidoo X6 w/firmware v1.0.25 to see to what extent audio synch, audio pops/crackles & macroblocking issues have been addressed
- Test HiMedia Q5 for 3D subtitles and verify if they're displayed in proper 3D plane

Other than above, post #1 and charts are up-to-date I believe, so users can skip though the last 10-15 pages if they wish. Main reason I try to keep first post updated anyway so users don't have to hunt for that needle Smile.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT

Messages In This Thread
RE: Media Player Choices with Kodi + Full 3D + HD Audio - by hdmkv - 2015-12-18, 17:42
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17