Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
(2016-02-20, 22:17)ma9ick Wrote: Also, there is more than meets the eye when it comes to 3D (no pun intended) - not all titles are rendered the same way on all BD players and TVs. For some reason, Edge of Tomorrow (2014) produces very unpleasant / weird parallax on my Panasonic BD / TV - it's very hard to watch, even for me who's not sensitive to this sort of things. I've tried different settings (Left first, Right first, different depth settings) but nothing seems right. Some 3D BD titles are OK, some are better, some are worse but there is the one that is absolutely awesome - Titanic, a then there is the Edge of Tomorrow on the opposite end of the spectrum (at least on my rig).

Edge of Tomorrow is encoded as right eye first. It looked great for me once left/right eyes were flipped on my Panasonic.
Without flipping the eyes it is painful to watch. What player are you using and are you sure it handles flipping eyes correctly?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kodi Media Player Options with Full 3D & HD Audio - by popcornmix - 2016-02-20, 22:33
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17