Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
(2016-02-23, 20:41)brazen1 Wrote: Can't seem to find a video demo anywhere showing the Pi2 in action playing 3D MVC iso flawless?
Was hoping to see exactly that since you use it in the video link above after comments regarding another alternative.

I had problems with the 1st couple of RPI models Ethernet streaming. 50GB iso's in the neighborhood of 45MB bitrates, audio and video were choppy, stalling, out of sync and mostly froze the connection and quit entirely. 3D was out of the question. Thinking it was my network, I tested on a couple Windows platforms instead of the Pi and playback was flawless. After finding out both RPI's were only 10/100 BaseT compared to 10/100/1000 on the others, I chalked it up to that as the culprit. Now my math tells me 100 is more than enough to handle 45MB bitrates but in the real world... it simply didn't work. The RPI2 has the same 10/100 limitation and the reason I'm still hesitant to believe everything I read. No, I'm not going to buy yet another one and try it.

I'm sure there is a
I don't ever recompress my 2D or 3D Blu-rays, they're all 1:1 lossless copies (either remuxed - but not re-encoded - as MKVs or left as ISOs or Folders). Pi 2 plays them flawlessly from both local USB storage and a networked SMB unRAID server.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kodi Media Player Options with Full 3D & HD Audio - by noggin - 2016-02-23, 23:37
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17