Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
(2016-03-13, 22:27)dukester Wrote: Pirates can also release 4k bluray captures in HDR quality right now with the current technology that they are using to rip the 4k netflix and amazon stuff, all they need is a high powered capture device that can capture at quality levels at or above UHD bluray.. which is available and at least one or some of them must have access to one currently. im really surprised no torrents have popped up from a legit UHD bluray source yet..

Because, as you stated, no one really cares about 4K. To go through all the trouble that you describe at this stage in the game is just doing it for the sake of saying you can do it. I can't even buy a 4K disc at major retailers in my major city yet. Walmart employees looked at me like I was from Mars when I asked where their 4K discs where and pointed me to some junk TV's with a shiny sticker on them I wouldn't even buy for a homeless man to make a home out of the bow with.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kodi Media Player Options with Full 3D & HD Audio - by Dave the Minion - 2016-03-13, 22:42
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17