Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
(2016-10-23, 15:50)robl45 Wrote:
(2016-10-23, 11:07)drdwridav Wrote: Cheers guys, you've all been really helpful.
Just seen a benq w1070+ for £350 (not used, but out of box display model). Looks a good deal?
3 more quickies please gents then I'll leave you all in peace and stop hijacking the thread!
1. any experience of horizontal keystone movement? Is it good so you can put your projector slightly to the side (as this model allows) or to be avoided?
2. how much 'play' does the fine zoom control give you on image size once the projector is in place?
3. I actually have a significant gap under my sofa as it's on wooden legs. Would it be daft to think I could position the projector under the sofa? Would certainly make cabling and set up a lot easier :-)

Sorry for the constant questions. I love my kodi setup and want to get this just right!

W1070 is quite old, I would avoid that one personally. You should not use keystone if you can avoide it. Under the sofa probably not going to work.

Ok, thanks
The TH670 seems to be their current entry level frame packed 3D model having gone through their website. Trying to work out from the features page what that is lacking compared to the others - why it's quite a bit cheaper?

Messages In This Thread
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
RE: Kodi Media Player Options with MVC/frame-packed 3D & HD Audio - by drdwridav - 2016-10-23, 16:58
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17