• 18(current)
Bug Bug Reports
Instead of an MPAA rating, mine shows no information available for all movies. Any way to fix that?
(2016-03-06, 20:58)jelte Wrote: Two things:

1: Not sure if this is a bug but: I can't use the running episodes widget anymore (don't know the proper name: It's the widget with the next unplayed episode of a running tv show). It failed after updating to the last Github version. What do I need to do to make this work again?

2: When trying to set the proper widget Kodi just stalls on selecting 'Default widget - Video Add- on' in the widget selecting menu. It goes on 'Getting directory Listing...' and just stays there. Tested on Windows latest Kodi and latests OSMC installation on a Rasp Pi. Even cancelling doesn't do anything.
Did number 2 issue get solved, I have the same issue. Skin settings hangs when trying to select default widgets....
Hi all,

as you are working on a new release for Leia, perhaps could you troubleshoot a small lack in this beautiful and useful skin : when you are watching a movie and want to jump to a determined time by entering it with keyboard, the time you are entering is not displayed. If you press "ok" it's functional, the player jump, but it's a bit a shame to not display what you are typing.

It's not a new bug, as it was already like that with Kodi 17, and it's not a Kodi problem, as it's ok with Estuary.

Thank you for your wonderful job ! I'm really fan of the fact we can setup everything.
Not sure if this is a new problem - when I scroll through my movies all of the data for that movie is shown - except for the description which does not change. The description always shows the same one for a particular movie in my library (a Superman movie). It isn't a library problem as I've checked with another skin (Estuary - Kodi default) and the description of each movie displays correctly.
i can confirm this behaviour, but only in movie widget screen.

rgds
It must have been a caching problem. When I restarted Kodi (which triggered cache clearing add-ons) the problem resolved itself.
After adding movie to Favorites it can't be removed from there with context menu, no menu item, only from context menu in media library
In PVR when switch channels using numbers, no OSD is displayed. This not occurs with Estuary. My ideas? Using Kodi 18.
(2019-04-04, 21:06)RPSouto Wrote: In PVR when switch channels using numbers, no OSD is displayed. This not occurs with Estuary. My ideas? Using Kodi 18.

The skin needs to add support for this. It's a missing feature, so to speak.
(2019-04-05, 07:54)ksooo Wrote:
(2019-04-04, 21:06)RPSouto Wrote: In PVR when switch channels using numbers, no OSD is displayed. This not occurs with Estuary. My ideas? Using Kodi 18.

The skin needs to add support for this. It's a missing feature, so to speak.
AZ1 is not being developed anymore. I'll be sure to add this to AZ2 (currently in alpha) - in fact I'm pretty sure it already works there, but I need to check as I'm not an active pvr user.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
When i was setting up my home menu, I am missing some items that show up in the "Customize Main Menu".  Are there any know bugs with this problem?  Thanks
(2019-04-28, 08:32)Coxwell91 Wrote: When i was setting up my home menu, I am missing some items that show up in the "Customize Main Menu".  Are there any know bugs with this problem?  Thanks

Skinshortcuts hides library shortcuts when those sections of the library don't have any content scanned.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
I don’t know if this is a bug or if it’s been reported already, but I am having an issue with media not playing straight away. From the information page, when I click play the skin will seemingly freezes for 30 seconds or so, then it will jump back out to the episode view. If I then go to play the episode or movie again through the same method it will play this straight away this time.

This also happens with movies.
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug Reports3