• 12(current)
Bug Bug Reports
Hello!

I have a problem with: PVR: The Group Items option in TV recordings is missing. In Confluence skin this option works ok.

> Kodi 16, Arctic:Zephyr 2.2.6
I realized that while repeat (in the music osd) visually changes (depending what state you put it in. Do not repeat, repeat all, repeat single track), shuffle doesn't.

So it doesn't matter whether your in "shuffle"-mode or not, you'll always see the same icon making it impossible to determine whether shuffle is active or not.

Currently I'm using my phone to check ^^
I'm using Kodi 16.0 and Arctic:Zephyr 2.2.7 from the Git repo. When browsing through episodes in Wide viewtype, the title of the episode overlaps with the episode number if the latter consists 3 or more characters.

This isn't a big issue in any way, just a little immersion breaking thing Smile
(2016-03-03, 17:14)HiPPoNaX Wrote: I'm using Kodi 16.0 and Arctic:Zephyr 2.2.7 from the Git repo. When browsing through episodes in Wide viewtype, the title of the episode overlaps with the episode number if the latter consists 3 or more characters.

This isn't a big issue in any way, just a little immersion breaking thing Smile

Yeah I know about this. Was reported on github. Still looking for a fix because the addition of the "S" to the episode number breaks the ability to check whether the number is bigger than a certain value (because it is no longer an integer, and becomes a string) -- skin engine has no way to do string manipulations so can't strip the S from it.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Hello Jurialmunkey,

I posted this over in another thread, but figured it would be better to post it here since it is a bug (sorry!):

Ever since the change to have persistent widgets I am having issues with them working properly with my Emby library. If I start up Kodi, the widgets (using the Random Movies and Recent Episodes widgets) will not show anything. I think this is due to Emby not starting up until after Kodi fully boots and therefore not having the video database available. They only work when I go back into the skin config and configure a menu item to display a different widget. I believe this triggers the widgets to refresh and will display items from my Emby library. Is there any way to fix this?
Hi,

I'm using Kodi DSPlayer and since then, when Live TV is running the Live TV Channel Menu glitches and gos to fullscreen mode. It doesn't happen with Confluence or Aeon Nox.

Thanks
It looks like a bug, not showing year

Two things:

1: Not sure if this is a bug but: I can't use the running episodes widget anymore (don't know the proper name: It's the widget with the next unplayed episode of a running tv show). It failed after updating to the last Github version. What do I need to do to make this work again?

2: When trying to set the proper widget Kodi just stalls on selecting 'Default widget - Video Add- on' in the widget selecting menu. It goes on 'Getting directory Listing...' and just stays there. Tested on Windows latest Kodi and latests OSMC installation on a Rasp Pi. Even cancelling doesn't do anything.
I'm encountering a bug with the List view where entering some sections then pressing back results in the previous highlighted item being moved or unable to scroll correctly.

The easiest way to reproduce this to enter Videos > Movies > Genres and then selecting a genre (while in List view) and pressing back.

Also, for some reason this doesn't happen with every selected item so you may have to try different genres until you see this behavior.
Since upgrading to Kodi 16 (i've updated the skin, too), I've noticed the info popup overlay color is off. It's easier to show what I'm talking about:

The info icon is still there, but it appears to be using the light theme icon even when in the dark theme.

Thanks!
Hi,

as already in the main thread mentioned have the following problem:

kodi is hanging after initial loading epg data (after reboot) it stucks at 100% and I can't to anything.
Only workaround is to navigate around while loading epg data, then it passes 100% as expected.

I don't have this issue with other skins.

I uploaded a debug log. Hope it helps
sorry, I posted this in the wrong thread...

Hello,

I'm getting this error in script.extendedinfo when trying to get the detailed info from the actress "Mélanie Laurent".

11:37:41 T:2576 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnicodeEncodeError'>
Error Contents: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xe9' in position 1: ordinal not in range(128)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py", line 45, in <module>
Main()
File "C:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py", line 19, in __init__
listitems = start_info_actions(info, self.params)
File "C:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\process.py", line 339, in start_info_actions
name=params.get("name"))
File "C:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\WindowManager.py", line 189, in open_actor_info
name = name.decode("utf-8").split(" " + LANG(20347) + " ")
File "C:\Kodi\system\python\Lib\encodings\utf_8.py", line 16, in decode
return codecs.utf_8_decode(input, errors, True)
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xe9' in position 1: ordinal not in range(128)
-->End of Python script error report<--

I didn't ask in the extended info script thread as they don't give end user support.

Thanks!
^^ That looks like an issue related to the Extended Info script itself and not really the skin. In your case, it's best to ask in the Extended Info section. Try using another skin and see if you get the same error and if you do, it's more than likely an Extended Info error.
Impossible to work with your theme in OSMC last release (Kodi 16.1-RC3) All details in OSMC forum.

https://discourse.osmc.tv/t/kodi-not-sta...e/15287/12

It's a pity your theme is awesome.
I don't know if it's an issue with the skin or with Kodi as this also occurs in other skins, but in Kryptonite the custom home menu items don't trigger:

Code:
22:39:01 T:5256   DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x1c, sym: 0x000d, unicode: 0x000d, modifier: 0x0
22:39:02 T:5256   DEBUG: CInputManager::OnKey: return (0xf00d) pressed, action is Select
22:39:02 T:5256   ERROR: Window Translator: Can't find window videolibrary
22:39:02 T:5256   ERROR: Activate/ReplaceWindow called with invalid destination window: VideoLibrary

The items linked to are a smart playlist and a video add-on, which work fine when accessed via the videos menu.

As far as I can tell there are no other issues with this part.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug Reports3