• 6(current)
Bug Bug Reports
(2015-06-30, 06:14)Deihmos Wrote: Serverwmc. They show up fine in other skins but not this one. I am using Kodi 14.2

Fixed on latest git. Smile
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Thanks it is now working.
Bonjour,
Je suis sur Minix avec la version Kodi RC1 et depuis quelques jours je n'ai plus le menu qui me permet de rafraichir dans la section film ou series...
Je ne peux plus non plus mettre à jour ma médiathèque car le menu n'est plus présent.
Je ne peux plus choisir la disposition des films, séries... (liste, grande liste...)
Je suis sur la version 13.0 Arctic, pour je ne peux pas upgrader vers les versions 14, normal ?

Please help me
Merci
I don't speak French... English only on the forum please. Also please post support questions in the main thread. This thread is for bug reports only

From a google translation I'm guessing you need to install script.skinshortcuts
Using the vertical view, I have a Widget setup for TV Shows to use Next Day Aired.
when I click right to navigate through the shows listed, it will not let me.
I'm stuck on the first Item.

I have other Widgets set for other menu items, and they work fine. so I don't know if it's something with Next Day Aired, or if it's something i'm doing wrong.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
(2015-07-10, 00:48)locomot1f Wrote: Using the vertical view, I have a Widget setup for TV Shows to use Next Day Aired.
when I click right to navigate through the shows listed, it will not let me.
I'm stuck on the first Item.

I have other Widgets set for other menu items, and they work fine. so I don't know if it's something with Next Day Aired, or if it's something i'm doing wrong.

Just hadn't completed those widgets for vertical menu yet. Should be fixed now on git Smile
On classic menu, favourites doesn't show :

On vertical menu it's ok :

The skin have some issues on my Android de vice (Moto g)

I have too dificulty on setting area. I can't use touch to change to another skin or made another changes. Can you help me?
Recent albums does not show with classic home screen and button up enabled to show widget (since v1.7.0). Same bug with favourites.

Working on previous releases and working if button up to show widget is not enabled..
 Estuary MOD V2 
Great skin!!

when using TV Show Next Aired add-on, its showing the TV show thumbnail but not showing the season and episode numbers

i would like to add image but I can't see the attachment icon.

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
Clicking on the EPG/Timeline button using the visual controls doesn’t work anymore. Nothing happens. This occurs while using the visual controls (Start / Stop / ...) on a playing TV stream.

If i enter into the EPG via the LiveTV button it still works like a charm. However, from a usabilty point of view this is not practical as you have to go back to the main screen every time.
Hi there. Really liking this amazing skin.

I just noticed a minor bug in Skin Settings, when customising the home page. When selecting an icon for a menu item

1. Not all icons in the extra\icons folder are available for selection
2. When selecting an icon using the "browse" option no icon is displayed

I'm using AZ 1.71 from github, Kodi 15.0, ans a windows PC.

Thanks again for a great skin.
Hi, I've been using your skin for a while now, simply amazing!

One small issue I've encountered lately:
I've set the "Default Selection Action" under Video settings to show me the information, before I play a video file.
Playing a series episode, I get the "Extended Info - Provided by themoviedb.org" screen (pressing "I" gets me the same screen) = perfect.
Browsing through my movie library, I can't get the same information screen and selecting a movie skips the Information screen.

There are a lot of translation errors in Dutch as well, would love to help out, how can I?

Other than that, this skin works fantastic!
(2015-07-24, 11:38)Blurayx Wrote: when using TV Show Next Aired add-on, its showing the TV show thumbnail but not showing the season and episode numbers
Yeah some work needs to be done on Next Aired. Will be looking at it today.

(2015-07-29, 20:27)berkhornet Wrote: 1. Not all icons in the extra\icons folder are available for selection
2. When selecting an icon using the "browse" option no icon is displayed
1. additional icons in extras/icons have to be added to the skin.arctic.zephyr/shortcuts/overrides.xml file for them to display
2. Unfortunately, I can only allow icons from the extras/icons folder to display to ensure that the icons follow the correct guidelines.

(2015-07-30, 22:43)Vergo Wrote: I've set the "Default Selection Action" under Video settings to show me the information, before I play a video file.
Playing a series episode, I get the "Extended Info - Provided by themoviedb.org" screen (pressing "I" gets me the same screen) = perfect.
Browsing through my movie library, I can't get the same information screen and selecting a movie skips the Information screen.

There are a lot of translation errors in Dutch as well, would love to help out, how can I?
Works fine for me. Might be a problem with you keymap.

Translations are done through transifex. Sign up for an account and then you can contribute translations at:
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/xbm...ic-zephyr/

Smile
There seems to be a bug when customizing the home screen. I am trying to create a shortcut to point to music add-ons but the menu item never shows up on the home screen even after it regenerates. The problem only seems to happen with music add-ons.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug Reports3