• 2(current)
Bug Bug Reports
(2015-03-22, 16:29)jurialmunkey Wrote: Wont be anything to do with the skin. Either something wrong on your end or bug with library data provider

Ok, thanks for the quick response, i'll check the library data provider thread!
Hi!

Just started using Zephyr after a recent upgrade to Kodi, great skin!

Not sure where it's a bug or not, I was used to CCM and other skins and it's missing in your Movie playback - the cursor arrow! It's very practical to stop a movie for example, unless I'm old fashioned then forgive my post ;o)

Thanks for the great work - it really is such a great, easily customizable skin and so smooth! Well done.
No mouse support
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Jurialmunkey:

Simple observation

When watching movie or tvshow, if you press info you will see when the show or movie ends in what I would call info box that shows plot and the label reads finishes at xx.xxpm.You also get the info on the upper right with current time and when the show finishes

** fixed ** (edit by jurialmunkey)
Hi Jurial,

sometimes when i navigate in tv shows and go back to homemenu i see the content from the slideshowfolder in the widget, see screenshot here:

then i go to movie widget and back to tv show widget all is good..

By the same widget when this is empty (hide) you cant press up to show the hole screen!

regards magy

Edit: Sorry didnt see Bug Thread maybe you can move it?!
Bigwide view - extra info:

Movie title on the upper left doesn't scroll. Having issues with birdman and Dr. strangelove

** should be fixed on git now ** -jurialmunkey
when you choose the language for download subtitles in settings you cant see the ok button in the upper right corner - screenshot:

When scrolling through the context menu in the library, I can't seem to scroll past "Hide watched".
(2015-04-07, 03:22)deletedpenguin Wrote: When scrolling through the context menu in the library, I can't seem to scroll past "Hide watched".

I assume you mean the view menu not context menu as I cant see hide watched in the context menu, but it is there on the side view menu.

This doesn't happen for me. Does it only happen in a certain scenario or all the time? I can't reproduce it or see any reason why it would happen.
Reboot fixed the issue - not sure what was causing it. Sorry for the false alarm.
not sure this is a skin bug, per se, but figured i'd post about it here and check.

i'm using the classic widget home screen and i've noticed that focus always seems to start at the second item in the list. i mainly noticed this when a tv episode that i started from the in progress widget finished. i thought maybe it was changing in the time my tv was switching back to 60hz from 24p but in timing it that only takes 4-5 seconds and the focus switch seems to be timed at 10 seconds. in doing some more testing if the screensaver kicks on while say item #7 is focused and then i cancel the screensaver with a keypress item #2 is again focused. the same thing happens if i go into the tv library and then back out to the home screen. like i said, not sure if this is a bug with the skin, kodi, or service.data.provider but figured i'd bring it up just in case it's a small typo somewhere.
Is the fanart changing with it (before selecting the widget) or is it focusing an item different to the fanart?
the fanart is changing with it. a quick gallery showing it: http://imgur.com/a/PSOnR

those screens were all taken within the span of probably 1-2 seconds.
First I have to say. This skin is great! It's way better than any of the other skins IMHO.

I do notice some corruption or weird flashes while scrolling in TV Shows and Movies and while viewing the changelog of a plugin. I do not have this problem with the other skins or while watching a movie or in any other screen AFAIK.

There's one easy way to reproduce this. Open an addon and view its changelog. The longer you wait, the worse it gets.

It's probably related to hardware or software cause I cannot reproduce the problem on a MacBook. But changing the settings for my Intel Graphics like switching between UXA and SNA and switching VSYNC on and off does not fix the problem.

Hope you can make any sense of this all. Here you can see a video of the problem: https://plus.google.com/+JanVisserBanane...1mWiSPwznv
it seems that the context menu for the playlist has changed... or maybe i'm missing something.

it seems that now, when I have videos in a queue (playlist),
when a video is playing, and I press 'C' on the keyboard, I get the queued items.
but, I could have sworn I was able to push right on the keyboard, and get another context menu to do other things -- like adjust the 'Replay Off/On' settings.

I like the thumbnail approach to the queued items though! keep it classy! Cool
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug Reports3