• 4(current)
Bug Bug Reports
(2015-04-25, 02:05)nickr Wrote:
(2015-04-25, 02:03)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2015-04-18, 03:27)nickr Wrote: jurialmonkey - thanks for your great skin and for supporting the VideoExtras Addon.

However when I go into the VideoExtras screen, there is a rendering issue. Items only show up when highlighted. The following images may explain better:

Can you test latest git? Should be fixed now I'm pretty sure.

Thanks, will do.

Yep that worked, many thanks. This is what I love, your commit was only 12 minutes old when I downloaded. Brilliant.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
It seems that the Watched/Resume indicator is not shown when using the Big List view.

Is this deliberate by design?
Hello Jurialmunkey,

I have 2 profiles. I change any wallpaper of profile 1, then the background image of Profile 2 is changed, and vice versa.

When I disable "use circular icons in dialogs" (Settings / Options), then circular icons remain in the user registration enabled.
Hello jurial, can you tell me if the bug with the background image a skin problem or is possibly a Kodi problem? To me it is important that the skin profiles have different wallpapers.
@enhde - it will be an issue with script.skinshortcuts as that handles that stuff.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Hi,

Artist slideshow does not start automatically when I play music files, I need tu run it before to have slideshow.
The shutdown menu shows all options even though they are not available. e.g. restart is not available on android. There are skin variables which you can use to detect if they should be shown or not. you can check out Confluence how it's done.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2015-04-25, 17:10)enhde Wrote: When I disable "use circular icons in dialogs" (Settings / Options), then circular icons remain in the user registration enabled.
(2015-05-22, 11:50)Guilouz Wrote: Artist slideshow does not start automatically when I play music files, I need tu run it before to have slideshow.
(2015-05-23, 20:51)Martijn Wrote: The shutdown menu shows all options even though they are not available. e.g. restart is not available on android. There are skin variables which you can use to detect if they should be shown or not. you can check out Confluence how it's done.

All should be fixed on latest git (1.3.3)
peace JM,

been meaning to mention this for about a week now.

the "Now Playing" animation does not move when on the Home Screen.
works fine in any other location -- that i've seen.

but on the Home Screen the blue animation doesn't move.

cheers!
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
Hi @jurialmunkey

I've noticed a small bug in the video OSD dealing with the subtitles menu. When I click on the subtitles menu it says "Disabled" and "Download". When I clock on the "Disabled" option to enable subtitles I was expecting the text to change to "Enabled" but instead that line option went blank not showing any text (just black background).

Also great skin btw, loving it every day
After a search with global search and press info on a movie we have this :

Hi JM

On global search I cant select Actors.It might be Kody nightly problem... not sure.
Additional, can slim scrollbars be added or any other indicator that there is more results than fits the screen left and right.

I know this picture is ugly, but just to show what I mean.

(2015-06-04, 21:04)Crssi Wrote: Hi JM

On global search I cant select Actors.It might be Kody nightly problem... not sure.
Additional, can slim scrollbars be added or any other indicator that there is more results than fits the screen left and right.

Yes I have this problem too, i'm also on nighlty Isenguard.
(2015-05-29, 01:12)locomot1f Wrote: the "Now Playing" animation does not move when on the Home Screen.
Ah you are right, should be fixed now I think. Smile

(2015-06-02, 14:45)Talguy Wrote: Hi @jurialmunkey

I've noticed a small bug in the video OSD dealing with the subtitles menu. When I click on the subtitles menu it says "Disabled" and "Download". When I clock on the "Disabled" option to enable subtitles I was expecting the text to change to "Enabled" but instead that line option went blank not showing any text (just black background).

Also great skin btw, loving it every day
Think I know what the problem might be, I think it should be fixed now - can you test latest git version and report back?

(2015-06-03, 20:43)Guilouz Wrote: After a search with global search and press info on a movie we have this :
Are you using the main skin, not a modified version because it works fine for me...

(2015-06-04, 21:04)Crssi Wrote: Hi JM

Ah, so it does. Should be fixed now pretty sure. Also I added some arrows to show that there is more content right/left or up/down. I thought scroll bars would be a bit too much navigation wise.
(2015-06-05, 08:31)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2015-05-29, 01:12)locomot1f Wrote: the "Now Playing" animation does not move when on the Home Screen.
Ah you are right, should be fixed now I think. Smile

yup. looks like you got it! Smile
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug Reports3