• 17(current)
Bug Bug Reports
Hello! Please help how to fix this error:

After switching channels, the text remains on the screen until you don't press "OK" and after pressing back the channel list is not already open.

Video: https://youtu.be/SrRfJ6JbtGo?t=60
@Shprot - It looks like you are using Android which doesn't like the picture in window display. Please download latest github version of the skin and enable the following option:
Skin Settings > Background > Show now playing video in background
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
@jurialmunkey - I had included it earlier.
I have installed the latest version from github and enable " Skin Settings > Background > Show now playing video in background " , the problem remained.

Android 7.0 - Nvidia Shield 2017
It seems the problem disappeared, but the video no longer appears in the rectangle but only on the background. Is it possible to make so that instead of the images display the current channel?

(2017-07-28, 15:26)Shprot Wrote: It seems the problem disappeared, but the video no longer appears in the rectangle but only on the background. Is it possible to make so that instead of the images display the current channel?

Not on android. It causes bugs on android.
Hi This is great skin but i cant add network share on this skin. i use kodi on my android box. when i enter "add network location..." no dialog box appears.
(2017-07-30, 12:59)onurblues Wrote: Hi This is great skin but i cant add network share on this skin. i use kodi on my android box. when i enter "add network location..." no dialog box appears.

Try latest github version. Should be fixed now.
(2017-07-28, 18:03)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-07-28, 15:26)Shprot Wrote: It seems the problem disappeared, but the video no longer appears in the rectangle but only on the background. Is it possible to make so that instead of the images display the current channel?

Not on android. It causes bugs on android.

Hi jurialmunkey,

Many thanks for getting back on this. Absolutely love the skin and its the best for pvr, but I'm really struggling with this issue on my android box. Is there any way at all that it can be resolved or is it just a flaw within android, that is not able to resize the now playing window? Do you have any idea what causes the issue?

Really appreciate any help you can offer!
@thestupidbloke - It's an issue with Android version of kodi - the way it draws video only supports fullscreen. Nothing can be done by skins about it other than disable in window video.
Good afternoon,

I'm getting some bugs in my KODI, they do not necessarily get in the way, but they're there.

What is perhaps the most uncomfortable is ERROR: Control 111 in window 13000 has been asked to focus, but it can't how much do I use the Trakt menu from the context menu, basically in Arctic: Zephyr the trakt options window takes longer to appear than in other themes (tabem evaluation windows).

Other mistakes I only identified in Arctic: Zephyr according to Log Complete.

I'm using Kodi installed on Retropie, all updated.

I renamed the DialogSeekBar.xml file to prevent the progress bar and menus from appearing when I press pause, I do not know if it interferes with LOG errors, but I'll test later if something changes.

@Karellen-Log removed
@kingkiller

I have removed your log as we do not allow logs to be posted in the forum.

Please ensure you have enabled debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging, restarted Kodi then replicated the problem.

Repost your log:
  1. Locate a Pastebin type site. Two examples are https://pastebin.com/ or https://paste.ubuntu.com/
  2. Paste the contents of the kodi.log file
  3. Press Paste or Generate or Create New Paste
  4. When the screen refreshes with your paste, copy the entire address in the address bar and paste it into a new message in your thread

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I did not know that with debug the log showed more information and did not know the name of pastbin, thx

Before the debug the kodi presented some errors like the lack of the music folders, video in the folder /home/pi/.kodi/userdata/library, an acquisition on the lack of file playercorefactory.xml in /home/pi/.kodi/userdata .

Is it normal for kodi installation in linux not to have these folders and files?

On the topic, in my installation, the debug showed the lack of some .png files in the media folder of the theme.

other errors like
ERROR: Control 61 in window 10147 has been asked to focus, but it can not
ERROR: Control 61 in window 10147 has been asked to focus, but it can not
ERROR: EXCEPTION: Non-Existent Control 111
ERROR: EXCEPTION: Non-Existent Control 306
ERROR: EXCEPTION: Non-Existent Control 309
ERROR: Control 3 in window 13001 has been asked to focus, but it can not

I do not know how much these errors hinder the operation of the theme or are related to the theme or are system errors, if they are errors of the system itself, I open a post in the correct place.

Viewing the log, I was in doubt if the trakt delay is a theme or system error, but anyway the menu opens much faster in the belo6 theme, at least in the test that I did initially, it's a silly thing, but I ended up realizing .

The last log I copied.

https://paste.ubuntu.com/26092452/

The log where the .png is missing, if it matters.

https://paste.ubuntu.com/26092461/
(2017-12-01, 22:01)Karellen Wrote: @kingkiller

I have removed your log as we do not allow logs to be posted in the forum.

Please ensure you have enabled debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging, restarted Kodi then replicated the problem.

Repost your log:
  1. Locate a Pastebin type site. Two examples are https://pastebin.com/ or https://paste.ubuntu.com/
  2. Paste the contents of the kodi.log file
  3. Press Paste or Generate or Create New Paste
  4. When the screen refreshes with your paste, copy the entire address in the address bar and paste it into a new message in your thread
Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs 
Problem type: Visual error
Problem view type: List View

Description: In List View, there appears to be a black shaded overlay or something. I see it on to different computers and 2 different monitors. It might be hard to see depending on the monitor used. On 2 UDH monitors, I can see it easily. On a third monitor where I have the black level turned down, it's hard to see or pick up.

Attached screenshot shows the transition. (you might have to turn black levels up to see)

FYI, I just confirmed with photoshop eyedropper that there is a difference between the 2 blacks using a fresh install of Kodi and Arctic Zephyr.
Hi, I use multiple users in kodi , but whe I press the power botton for logoff, theres no option for logoff.
I using the last version of the skin (2.3.13) from kodi repository on LibreELEC (Krypton 17.6) 8.2.3 MR

sorry for my bad english .
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug Reports3