•  Previous
  • 17(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
BUG - Bug Reports
Hello! Please help how to fix this error:

After switching channels, the text remains on the screen until you don't press "OK" and after pressing back the channel list is not already open.

Video: https://youtu.be/SrRfJ6JbtGo?t=60
@Shprot - It looks like you are using Android which doesn't like the picture in window display. Please download latest github version of the skin and enable the following option:
Skin Settings > Background > Show now playing video in background
@jurialmunkey - I had included it earlier.
I have installed the latest version from github and enable " Skin Settings > Background > Show now playing video in background " , the problem remained.

Android 7.0 - Nvidia Shield 2017
It seems the problem disappeared, but the video no longer appears in the rectangle but only on the background. Is it possible to make so that instead of the images display the current channel?

(2017-07-28, 15:26)Shprot Wrote: It seems the problem disappeared, but the video no longer appears in the rectangle but only on the background. Is it possible to make so that instead of the images display the current channel?

Not on android. It causes bugs on android.
Hi This is great skin but i cant add network share on this skin. i use kodi on my android box. when i enter "add network location..." no dialog box appears.
(2017-07-30, 12:59)onurblues Wrote: Hi This is great skin but i cant add network share on this skin. i use kodi on my android box. when i enter "add network location..." no dialog box appears.

Try latest github version. Should be fixed now.
(2017-07-28, 18:03)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-07-28, 15:26)Shprot Wrote: It seems the problem disappeared, but the video no longer appears in the rectangle but only on the background. Is it possible to make so that instead of the images display the current channel?

Not on android. It causes bugs on android.

Hi jurialmunkey,

Many thanks for getting back on this. Absolutely love the skin and its the best for pvr, but I'm really struggling with this issue on my android box. Is there any way at all that it can be resolved or is it just a flaw within android, that is not able to resize the now playing window? Do you have any idea what causes the issue?

Really appreciate any help you can offer!
@thestupidbloke - It's an issue with Android version of kodi - the way it draws video only supports fullscreen. Nothing can be done by skins about it other than disable in window video.
  •  Previous
  • 17(current)

Bug Reports43