Discussion - rules for this subforum
Where do you get off saying users shouldn't be able to do this or say that, you say we should be respectful but when users ask questions we are met with either silence or very aggressive/dismissive responses that talk down at us.

If you want to dictate how us lowly skin users should act then it should be a two way street, developers should be respectful of people who are excited to use their latest creation and have a set of rules that govern them also.

No one is saying that developers should be forced to keep to a timetable and should respond to any question 'just because'.

There have been half a dozen skins that I've been excited to use that I check the thread daily and there hasn't been any updates in over a month other than "no it hasn't been abandoned".

Is it too hard to take 2 minutes just to say that you've been busy and not had a chance to touch the skin rather than being very blunt and saying 'I do have a life you know', or once a week or something just make a little message saying what you've been working on if anything.

I apologise for my previous remarks in the OSMC thread but I am only treating skin developers how us users have been treated.

If this gets me banned so be it, I've been as respectful as I can considering the way skinners treat us.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discussion - rules for this subforum - by TheLegendOfMart - 2015-03-19, 09:45

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Discussion - rules for this subforum1
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.