Release KodiDevKit: SublimeText3 plugin to support kodi skinning / scripting
(2015-05-26, 15:02)Kib Wrote: I have used sublime in the past but not this plugin, and I am struggling to get everything working.
I mainly bought Sublime because it is a great tool to debug logs and such for work so I am aware with the search / replace / multifile / xml rewrite / xslt usage of the program, but not so much with the key combinations required when using it to program.

Especially the autocompletes i see in some of the screenshots probably require a shortcut key i can't seem to find. (Eg when typing labels you can search for strings?)
I also can't have <multiimage> expand to a list of tags - it did this once but i think i lost part of my config or something after a crash i had.

I am thinking of doing a wiki page on the installation as well as usage of SublimeKodi once i figure everything out.
Could you give me some more detailed pointers ?

You're perhaps confusing auto-complete with fuzzy searches in that command palette panel. I only added auto-complete stuff perhaps 2 days ago and didnt post any screenshot of it.
For command palette actions, press ctrl+shift+p, then type SublimeKodi, that should show you the available actions.

To get auto-complete workin in a correct way you should set up some user settings. The ones which are relevant for auto-completion are:
"auto_complete"
"auto_complete_commit_on_tab"
"auto_complete_cycle"
"auto_complete_delay"
"auto_complete_selector"
"auto_complete_size_limit"
"auto_complete_triggers"

Concering multiimage: if that refers to the snippet i added then you now have to type cmultiimage + <tab>. I added a "c" prefix to all control snippets (only "image", "multiimage", and "label" available atm) https://github.com/phil65/SublimeKodi/co...d392e10373

I could do a small workshop on next DevCon if interest is there because it is really quite a lot to cover.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit

Messages In This Thread
RE: SublimeKodi: SublimeText3 plugin to help with kodi skinning / scripting - by phil65 - 2015-05-26, 15:22
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KodiDevKit: SublimeText3 plugin to support kodi skinning / scripting1