Release KodiDevKit: SublimeText3 plugin to support kodi skinning / scripting
The onclicks are fixed Smile I do have some other label check issues:
watch gallery

If there is a space or non alphabetical character perhaps exclude them especially if there is a translated string/$INFO label already there Huh

I have a question and request...

There is a lot of code added to my skin for Widgets that use the templates feature of the skin.shortcuts script. There are a lot of false unused includes/variables that appear cause of this and I was wondering if you could add support for that xml if it exists in the skins shortcuts folder?

My question is, if you had the time to take a look at the sanity check results for my skin, is there a best coding practices recommendation you can make so my errors can be zero?

I fear this is where it gets complicated... I have some variables that use PARAM ids generated by the template file since having dynamic ids seem to improve performance when dealing with multiple widgets and an example of an undefined VAR is:
Code:
$VAR[HomeWidget$PARAM[id]PosterVar]
An example of an unused VAR that is set as a property in the template file is:
Code:
<property name="artwork" tag="property" attribute="name|widgetArt" value="Poster">$VAR[HomeWidgetPosterVar]</property>
This is used when building a skin shortcuts include file after you add a widget that uses poster art so it will not be used until added:
Code:
<param name="Texture">$VAR[HomeWidgetPosterVar]</param>

The skin.shortcuts script builds empty includes when they are not used to help with log errors and such so not sure if this should be a possible request in that thread...
Code:
<include name="skinshortcuts-template-widget2">
    <description>This include was built automatically as the template didn't match any menu items</description>
</include>
The Widgets are, by far, the most complex I have seen (sadly they were not created by myself) so basically I was wondering if you could offer any best practice guidelines or, if possible, some additions to KodiDevKit to help me with my slight case of OCD Huh Cool

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: KodiDevKit: SublimeText3 plugin to support kodi skinning / scripting - by mikeSiLVO - 2016-05-20, 06:47
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KodiDevKit: SublimeText3 plugin to support kodi skinning / scripting1