Release KodiDevKit: SublimeText3 plugin to support kodi skinning / scripting
(2019-04-26, 07:52)Mr. V Wrote:
(2015-05-27, 14:54)mikebzh44 Wrote:
(2015-05-27, 05:42)phil65 Wrote: Would stuff like this be useful?

+1

You can start from negative number ?

Like for coverflow (from -7 to 7) Big Grin  
Hi all,

Can any one point me in the right direction to do this? 
I have no idea how to highlight the numbers and replicate. I got ctrl+shift+x but beyond that i have no idea.
Hit ctrl+D after highlighting text you want to edit. Each time you press it will place an additional cursor at the next matching text. You can then edit multiple lines simultaneously.

Square brackets around number are indicating regex match to increment the number.

Highlight whole text block and then CTRL+SHIFT+R will duplicate the block the number of specified times whilst incrementing the number in square brackets.

EDIT: Seems like ctrl+shift+r no longer works. However, the "duplicate and increment" plugin does essentially the same thing, but not quite as good.
ctrl+shift+p for command pallette then type "install package"
then install "duplicate and increment" package.

Now you can highlight a text block, and then hit ctrl+shift+p and start typing duplicate. When you see "duplicate and increment" hit enter. Recommended to bind a key to the command. It is supposed to have ctrl+shift+super+v by default, but it doesn't work for me.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SublimeKodi: SublimeText3 plugin to help with kodi skinning / scripting - by jurialmunkey - 2019-04-26, 10:17
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KodiDevKit: SublimeText3 plugin to support kodi skinning / scripting1