• 5(current)
Hellowlol HTPC-Manager fork support thread
There is thread already going but nobody appears to have done it successfully yet.

A lot of searches turn to installing libjpeg-dev but i cant find how to install as apt get, pip etc dont work on my nas.

I have libjpeg installed but not the dev version.
I'm afraid your on your own then Wink
* Added download log to the logpage so its simpler for NAS/docker users to get to it.
Should make life easier, i run with debug all the time so will be handy just being able to download there and then.
With loglevel debug or --debug? I really should change --debug to dev or somthing as its intented to be used while developing. It removes the censor from the logs, sets logging to debug and activates autoreload.
I use --debug
If your having issues with my fork you need to upgrade to psutil 3.0.1 and update the app
Hellow , thx for your great work !
(2015-06-30, 11:21)celedhrim Wrote: Hellow , thx for your great work !

Thank you!
Hi, i am so happy i found this version. I love what you've done with it. Two questions..ahem i found a third Q

I see in computer stats you can add OHM. What is the best one to use for osx, i'd love to be able to view core temps and what not. What else need to be done with S.M.A.R.T.? i've installed and can see drive info, but HTPC is showing still showing not configured properly.

Under Computer stats in CPU. i have to scroll down about half a page to see what processes are using cpu. First half of page is just showing N/A%
hey, in vnstat I have no graph, is there something I need to install?
Have you installed and configured the vnstat settings page?
yes, I get stats, but the graphics doesn't work
http://x.ilold.de/d7ufj
Ok, make a issue on github, read the issue guidelines first, in addition to the log you need to provide the data for ip:port/vnstat/dumpdb in a gist or pastebin
(2015-07-02, 08:05)madvtak Wrote: Hi, i am so happy i found this version. I love what you've done with it. Two questions..ahem i found a third Q

I see in computer stats you can add OHM. What is the best one to use for osx, i'd love to be able to view core temps and what not. What else need to be done with S.M.A.R.T.? i've installed and can see drive info, but HTPC is showing still showing not configured properly.

Under Computer stats in CPU. i have to scroll down about half a page to see what processes are using cpu. First half of page is just showing N/A%

Regarding hardware info ohm is the only app that is supported. So unless its a way to install it your have no way of getting that info.

Without any logs its hard to guess what could be wrong. But in general you need to add a path so smartmontools is found when its called from the command line and htpc manager needs to be started from a shell with admin rights

Regarding processes psutil will default to 'N/A' if it cant get the name for any reason, usually its a permissions problem.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hellowlol HTPC-Manager fork support thread2