• 8(current)
Hellowlol HTPC-Manager fork support thread
It's as good as it gets. :/
(2015-07-16, 09:50)GTunney Wrote: Also when did the Latest Albums dashboard modules change? Although it looks good being the same as Movies and TV Shows the artwork is stretched as album art tends to be square.

Hi yes i added the code for the new module, i'm not sure how i can get around the strecting as obviously album art is square but the module is rectangle (unless on low resolution)

I am looking in to ideas though...

The old module is still available if needed anyway.
(2015-07-16, 12:45)fma965 Wrote:
(2015-07-16, 09:50)GTunney Wrote: Also when did the Latest Albums dashboard modules change? Although it looks good being the same as Movies and TV Shows the artwork is stretched as album art tends to be square.

Hi yes i added the code for the new module, i'm not sure how i can get around the strecting as obviously album art is square but the module is rectangle (unless on low resolution)

I am looking in to ideas though...

The old module is still available if needed anyway.

What about something like below like what I've done with Latest Movies?

Your need to fix that image. I can't see it
Should be better now.
Menu loading slow seems to be fixed now.
(2015-07-16, 13:55)GTunney Wrote: Should be better now.

Image not working, upload it to imgur or something.

i'm gonna assume its poster down the left then text to the right? if so the only problem i see with that is the lack of content to put in it, as description doesn't exist for music. or it could be a completely different order.
(2015-07-17, 09:44)fma965 Wrote:

i'm gonna assume its poster down the left then text to the right? if so the only problem i see with that is the lack of content to put in it, as description doesn't exist for music. or it could be a completely different order.

Yes it was, what about having the album art with title accross the top and then maybe the first 5 tracks in that album listed to the right?
(2015-07-17, 09:46)GTunney Wrote:
(2015-07-17, 09:44)fma965 Wrote:

Yes it was, what about having the album art with title accross the top and then maybe the first 5 tracks in that album listed to the right?

Yeah i was thinking use track information but it becomes a lot more work then as the tracks are currently not in the included information we grab. I did briefly look in to it Smile and will try and work it out, my JS knowledge is limited and my Python is even more limited Big Grin, however could you give me your code changes for the poster layout on movies Smile as it will save me having to do the HTML/CSS or did you just make a mockup?
Is there anyway to fix this? Instead of having to scroll down, i cannot click on cpu% to bring it up to the top, instead i have to scroll down to cpu%what process is using what cpu%
I keep getting this on every iOS device I try. iPad, iPhone etc.

I have to refresh 3 times before it'll display properly.

(2015-07-20, 09:54)GTunney Wrote: I keep getting this on every iOS device I try. iPad, iPhone etc.

I have to refresh 3 times before it'll display properly.

And your using latest version?
(2015-07-20, 07:53)madvtak Wrote: Is there anyway to fix this? Instead of having to scroll down, i cannot click on cpu% to bring it up to the top, instead i have to scroll down to cpu%what process is using what cpu%

Hi! Tablesorter is disabled on that page because I had problems getting to to work correctly
Yup, running latest version.
Clear your cache on them as it works fine here on all my Idevices. I pushed a fix for safari here the other day but I stuff cache is hard to clear
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hellowlol HTPC-Manager fork support thread2