• 13(current)
Hellowlol HTPC-Manager fork support thread
Sorry if I missed the answer... is there a Synology package created for this branch? All I can find it is OLD one on SynoCommunity - it does not allow use to choose a branch

thx
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
(2015-09-06, 21:12)Livin Wrote: Sorry if I missed the answer... is there a Synology package created for this branch? All I can find it is OLD one on SynoCommunity - it does not allow use to choose a branch

thx

Not atm, there is a pr waiting review.
(2015-09-06, 21:14)hellow Wrote:
(2015-09-06, 21:12)Livin Wrote: Sorry if I missed the answer... is there a Synology package created for this branch? All I can find it is OLD one on SynoCommunity - it does not allow use to choose a branch

thx

REALLY looking forward to this!
(2015-09-06, 21:16)Livin Wrote:
(2015-09-06, 21:14)hellow Wrote:

thx

REALLY looking forward to this!

Well don't hold your breath, it has been waiting for some time Tongue
I installed the SynoCommunity version... then SCP'd into the NAS and deleted all the files, copied over the files from your repo. Seems to be working. I even ran an update.

happy camper!
(2015-09-06, 22:39)Livin Wrote: I installed the SynoCommunity version... then SCP'd into the NAS and deleted all the files, copied over the files from your repo. Seems to be working. I even ran an update.

happy camper!

That was easy, thanks for letting me know.
Thanks for this great software.

Would it be possbile to have an option to show a list instead of the slidshow for "Latest Episodes" and "Latest Movies"?
Similare to "Next Aired" and "Wanted Movies".

Thanks,
Robert
(2015-09-22, 09:53)babaloui Wrote: Thanks for this great software.

Would it be possbile to have an option to show a list instead of the slidshow for "Latest Episodes" and "Latest Movies"?

Thanks,
Robert

Thanks for the kind words.

Latest episodes and latest moves of what? plex or kodi? or both? Tongue

I can do that, but im a little busy atm so i have no eta.
(2015-09-22, 12:45)hellow Wrote:

Thanks,
Robert

I was thinking for Kodi Smile , but that's just my case. I use it as a status page when remoting into my server via TeamViewer and the slidshowing pictures makes the page a little laggy in my case, I also think a list gives an easier and quicker overview.

Also (let me know if this is the wrong thread for it), where do you configure what is shown on a per disk basis for S.M.A.R.T? Mine now shows sdc, sdd, sde, sdf etc, this makes no sense to me in a windows system and also the disk are raided, would it be possible to show the serial number of the disk instead?

Thanks,
Robert

EDIT
(2015-09-22, 13:32)babaloui Wrote:
(2015-09-22, 12:45)hellow Wrote:

Thanks,
Robert

I was thinking for Kodi Smile , but that's just my case. I use it as a status page when remoting into my server via TeamViewer and the slidshowing pictures makes the page a little laggy in my case, I also think a list gives an easier and quicker overview.

Also (let me know if this is the wrong thread for it), where do you configure what is shown on a per disk basis for S.M.A.R.T? Mine now shows sdc, sdd, sde, sdf etc, this makes no sense to me in a windows system and also the disk are raided, would it be possible to show the serial number of the disk instead?

Thanks,
Robert

EDIT
Why don't you access it directly or via a reverse proxy?

Im not sure i understand what your asking here. Can you post a screenshot?
(2015-09-22, 14:34)hellow Wrote:
(2015-09-22, 13:32)babaloui Wrote:
(2015-09-22, 12:45)hellow Wrote: Thanks for the kind words.

Thanks,
Robert

EDIT
Why don't you access it directly or via a reverse proxy?

Im not sure i understand what your asking here. Can you post a screenshot?

I could access it directly, but i use TeamViewer to check in when at work and work traveling.
Screenshot:

Thanks,
Robert
Sorry, i will not change the sdi etc as they are helpfull. Serial number is not, atleast not for me Tongue
Thank you for your work on this software.

I have a couple of questions/requests:

1. The settings for Mylar have no option for login credentials, can this be added?

2. Is there a way to get S.M.A.R.T. data when running HTPC-Manager as a service with NSSM?

3. Finally, I seem to be getting the following error when connecting to Deluge:

Failed to fetch method web.connected arguments [] ('Connection aborted.', BadStatusLine("''",))
(2015-09-22, 22:17)Jdiesel Wrote: Thank you for your work on this software.

1. The settings for Mylar have no option for login credentials, can this be added?

2. Is there a way to get S.M.A.R.T. data when running HTPC-Manager as a service with NSSM?

Failed to fetch method web.connected arguments [] ('Connection aborted.', BadStatusLine("''",))

Im glad you find it usefull.

1. Why do you need it? The module uses the apikey to authenticate.

2. No that i know off, I dont use NSSM. If you can find a way to start it with elevated shell it should work.

3. Dunno, can you read https://github.com/Hellowlol/HTPC-Manage...-bug-great then open a issue on github?
(2015-09-22, 22:28)hellow Wrote:
(2015-09-22, 22:17)Jdiesel Wrote: Thank you for your work on this software.

Im glad you find it usefull.

1. Why do you need it? The module uses the apikey to authenticate.

2. No that i know off, I dont use NSSM. If you can find a way to start it with elevated shell it should work.

3. Dunno, can you read https://github.com/Hellowlol/HTPC-Manage...-bug-great then open a issue on github?

1. You are correct, just restarted HTPC-Manager and Mylar is working using the API.

2. Instead of running as a service I changed Htpc.py to Htpc.pyw, removed the UAC prompt, and created a shortcut to the new file in my startup folder. It seems to launch cleanly and silently now.

3. Sure can
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hellowlol HTPC-Manager fork support thread2