• 14(current)
Hellowlol HTPC-Manager fork support thread
(2015-09-22, 23:59)Jdiesel Wrote:
(2015-09-22, 22:28)hellow Wrote:
(2015-09-22, 22:17)Jdiesel Wrote: Thank you for your work on this software.

I have a couple of questions/requests:

1. The settings for Mylar have no option for login credentials, can this be added?

2. Is there a way to get S.M.A.R.T. data when running HTPC-Manager as a service with NSSM?

3. Finally, I seem to be getting the following error when connecting to Deluge:

Failed to fetch method web.connected arguments [] ('Connection aborted.', BadStatusLine("''",))

Im glad you find it usefull.

1. Why do you need it? The module uses the apikey to authenticate.

2. No that i know off, I dont use NSSM. If you can find a way to start it with elevated shell it should work.

3. Dunno, can you read https://github.com/Hellowlol/HTPC-Manage...-bug-great then open a issue on github?

1. You are correct, just restarted HTPC-Manager and Mylar is working using the API.

2. Instead of running as a service I changed Htpc.py to Htpc.pyw, removed the UAC prompt, and created a shortcut to the new file in my startup folder. It seems to launch cleanly and silently now.

3. Sure can

2. You can also run it as administrator, if you do like this:

I do it like that for all Python things so I don't have to run with config parameters in NSSM.

- Robert
(2015-09-22, 22:28)hellow Wrote:
(2015-09-22, 22:17)Jdiesel Wrote: Thank you for your work on this software.

I have a couple of questions/requests:

1. The settings for Mylar have no option for login credentials, can this be added?

2. Is there a way to get S.M.A.R.T. data when running HTPC-Manager as a service with NSSM?

3. Finally, I seem to be getting the following error when connecting to Deluge:

Failed to fetch method web.connected arguments [] ('Connection aborted.', BadStatusLine("''",))

Im glad you find it usefull.

1. Why do you need it? The module uses the apikey to authenticate.

2. No that i know off, I dont use NSSM. If you can find a way to start it with elevated shell it should work.

3. Dunno, can you read https://github.com/Hellowlol/HTPC-Manage...-bug-great then open a issue on github?

Well I feel kind of dumb. Turns out I wasn't running the Deluge daemon. Everything is working great now.
Don't, I have struggled some something for hours only to discover that I was testing again my real htpc-manager and not the one I use while coding...
I posted a feature request on Github for Emby Server support similar to what is already available for Kodi/Plex. I'm not very knowledgeable on Emby's API but maybe it is something that can be incorporated if there is enough demand for it.
The latest update allow your to execute script that exist in the /userdata/scripts/ folder.

You need to check "enable scripts" in the Computer stats settings and start htpc-manager with --shell.

If authentication is enabled, only admin will be able to execute them.

Its very (very) basic. I only made it so i can kill PMS and start it again remotely.

Use it will caution, this isnt a option i will recommend to the average users. Please be aware of any potential security risks
The deluge module has been lacking features that other torrent client modules has. Well not anymore.
I added support for url, magnet and local torrent. Global pause/resume and set speed

In the sabznbd module you can now pause for x min, and purge the history.

--shell arg has been removed, as a result scripts execution are now visable by default.

Tvheadend has been removed, the api broke about a year ago and I don't have a device to debug with. Im hoping a person with tvheadend wants to fix it Tongue

newznab module now supports spotweb and nzedb in addition to newznab
Don't mean to pester, but how's ignoring the N/A% coming under the process screen for System Information?
(2015-10-26, 07:44)madvtak Wrote: Don't mean to pester, but how's ignoring the N/A% coming under the process screen for System Information?

The N/A comes from psutil when it dont have the access rights to get that info from the kernel.
The only thing i could do it replace it with a empty string. I prefere N/A but im open to suggestions.
Hello hellow, as requested... I'm responding in this thread. I do see the the USBHDD from the psutil.disk_partitions output.

"sdiskpart(device='/dev/sda1', mountpoint='/USBHDD1"

print psutil.disk_partitions(all=True)>>> print psutil.disk_partitions(all=True)
[sdiskpart(device='/dev/root', mountpoint='/', fstype='ext4', opts='rw,noatime,data=ordered'), sdiskpart(device='devtmpfs', mountpoint='/dev', fstype='devtmpfs', opts='rw,relatime,size=469756k,nr_inodes=117439,mode=755'), sdiskpart(device='sysfs', mountpoint='/sys', fstype='sysfs', opts='rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime'), sdiskpart(device='proc', mountpoint='/proc', fstype='proc', opts='rw,relatime'), sdiskpart(device='tmpfs', mountpoint='/dev/shm', fstype='tmpfs', opts='rw,nosuid,nodev'), sdiskpart(device='devpts', mountpoint='/dev/pts', fstype='devpts', opts='rw,nosuid,noexec,relatime,gid=5,mode=620,ptmxmode=000'), sdiskpart(device='tmpfs', mountpoint='/run', fstype='tmpfs', opts='rw,nosuid,nodev,mode=755'), sdiskpart(device='tmpfs', mountpoint='/run/lock', fstype='tmpfs', opts='rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,size=5120k'), sdiskpart(device='tmpfs', mountpoint='/sys/fs/cgroup', fstype='tmpfs', opts='ro,nosuid,nodev,noexec,mode=755'), sdiskpart(device='cgroup', mountpoint='/sys/fs/cgroup/systemd', fstype='cgroup', opts='rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,xattr,release_agent=/lib/systemd/systemd-cgroups-agent,name=systemd'), sdiskpart(device='cgroup', mountpoint='/sys/fs/cgroup/devices', fstype='cgroup', opts='rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,devices'), sdiskpart(device='cgroup', mountpoint='/sys/fs/cgroup/net_cls', fstype='cgroup', opts='rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,net_cls'), sdiskpart(device='cgroup', mountpoint='/sys/fs/cgroup/blkio', fstype='cgroup', opts='rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,blkio'), sdiskpart(device='cgroup', mountpoint='/sys/fs/cgroup/cpu,cpuacct', fstype='cgroup', opts='rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,cpu,cpuacct'), sdiskpart(device='cgroup', mountpoint='/sys/fs/cgroup/cpuset', fstype='cgroup', opts='rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,cpuset,clone_children'), sdiskpart(device='cgroup', mountpoint='/sys/fs/cgroup/freezer', fstype='cgroup', opts='rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,freezer'), sdiskpart(device='systemd-1', mountpoint='/proc/sys/fs/binfmt_misc', fstype='autofs', opts='rw,relatime,fd=22,pgrp=1,timeout=0,minproto=5,maxproto=5,direct'), sdiskpart(device='mqueue', mountpoint='/dev/mqueue', fstype='mqueue', opts='rw,relatime'), sdiskpart(device='debugfs', mountpoint='/sys/kernel/debug', fstype='debugfs', opts='rw,relatime'), sdiskpart(device='tracefs', mountpoint='/sys/kernel/debug/tracing', fstype='tracefs', opts='rw,relatime'), sdiskpart(device='configfs', mountpoint='/sys/kernel/config', fstype='configfs', opts='rw,relatime'), sdiskpart(device='/dev/mmcblk0p1', mountpoint='/boot', fstype='vfat', opts='rw,relatime,fmask=0022,dmask=0022,codepage=437,iocharset=ascii,shortname=mixed,errors=remount-ro'), sdiskpart(device='fusectl', mountpoint='/sys/fs/fuse/connections', fstype='fusectl', opts='rw,relatime'), sdiskpart(device='/dev/sda1', mountpoint='/USBHDD1', fstype='fuseblk', opts='rw,relatime,user_id=0,group_id=0,default_permissions,allow_other,blksize=4096'), sdiskpart(device='binfmt_misc', mountpoint='/proc/sys/fs/binfmt_misc', fstype='binfmt_misc', opts='rw,relatime'), sdiskpart(device='tmpfs', mountpoint='/run/user/1000', fstype='tmpfs', opts='rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,size=94812k,mode=700,uid=1000,gid=1000')]
>>>
(2015-10-26, 20:32)mkeguy506 Wrote: Hello hellow, as requested... I'm responding in this thread. I do see the the USBHDD from the psutil.disk_partitions output.

"sdiskpart(device='/dev/sda1', mountpoint='/USBHDD1"

print psutil.disk_partitions(all=True)>>> print psutil.disk_partitions(all=True)
[sdiskpart(device='/dev/root', mountpoint='/', fstype='ext4', opts='rw,noatime,data=ordered'), sdiskpart(device='devtmpfs', mountpoint='/dev', fstype='devtmpfs', opts='rw,relatime,size=469756k,nr_inodes=117439,mode=755'), sdiskpart(device='sysfs', mountpoint='/sys', fstype='sysfs', opts='rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime'), sdiskpart(device='proc', mountpoint='/proc', fstype='proc', opts='rw,relatime'), sdiskpart(device='tmpfs', mountpoint='/dev/shm', fstype='tmpfs', opts='rw,nosuid,nodev'), sdiskpart(device='devpts', mountpoint='/dev/pts', fstype='devpts', opts='rw,nosuid,noexec,relatime,gid=5,mode=620,ptmxmode=000'), sdiskpart(device='tmpfs', mountpoint='/run', fstype='tmpfs', opts='rw,nosuid,nodev,mode=755'), sdiskpart(device='tmpfs', mountpoint='/run/lock', fstype='tmpfs', opts='rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,size=5120k'), sdiskpart(device='tmpfs', mountpoint='/sys/fs/cgroup', fstype='tmpfs', opts='ro,nosuid,nodev,noexec,mode=755'), sdiskpart(device='cgroup', mountpoint='/sys/fs/cgroup/systemd', fstype='cgroup', opts='rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,xattr,release_agent=/lib/systemd/systemd-cgroups-agent,name=systemd'), sdiskpart(device='cgroup', mountpoint='/sys/fs/cgroup/devices', fstype='cgroup', opts='rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,devices'), sdiskpart(device='cgroup', mountpoint='/sys/fs/cgroup/net_cls', fstype='cgroup', opts='rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,net_cls'), sdiskpart(device='cgroup', mountpoint='/sys/fs/cgroup/blkio', fstype='cgroup', opts='rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,blkio'), sdiskpart(device='cgroup', mountpoint='/sys/fs/cgroup/cpu,cpuacct', fstype='cgroup', opts='rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,cpu,cpuacct'), sdiskpart(device='cgroup', mountpoint='/sys/fs/cgroup/cpuset', fstype='cgroup', opts='rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,cpuset,clone_children'), sdiskpart(device='cgroup', mountpoint='/sys/fs/cgroup/freezer', fstype='cgroup', opts='rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,freezer'), sdiskpart(device='systemd-1', mountpoint='/proc/sys/fs/binfmt_misc', fstype='autofs', opts='rw,relatime,fd=22,pgrp=1,timeout=0,minproto=5,maxproto=5,direct'), sdiskpart(device='mqueue', mountpoint='/dev/mqueue', fstype='mqueue', opts='rw,relatime'), sdiskpart(device='debugfs', mountpoint='/sys/kernel/debug', fstype='debugfs', opts='rw,relatime'), sdiskpart(device='tracefs', mountpoint='/sys/kernel/debug/tracing', fstype='tracefs', opts='rw,relatime'), sdiskpart(device='configfs', mountpoint='/sys/kernel/config', fstype='configfs', opts='rw,relatime'), sdiskpart(device='/dev/mmcblk0p1', mountpoint='/boot', fstype='vfat', opts='rw,relatime,fmask=0022,dmask=0022,codepage=437,iocharset=ascii,shortname=mixed,errors=remount-ro'), sdiskpart(device='fusectl', mountpoint='/sys/fs/fuse/connections', fstype='fusectl', opts='rw,relatime'), sdiskpart(device='/dev/sda1', mountpoint='/USBHDD1', fstype='fuseblk', opts='rw,relatime,user_id=0,group_id=0,default_permissions,allow_other,blksize=4096'), sdiskpart(device='binfmt_misc', mountpoint='/proc/sys/fs/binfmt_misc', fstype='binfmt_misc', opts='rw,relatime'), sdiskpart(device='tmpfs', mountpoint='/run/user/1000', fstype='tmpfs', opts='rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,size=94812k,mode=700,uid=1000,gid=1000')]
>>>

I cant see any obvious reason why it isn't listed. (Only have access to my phone now) can you try to restart htpc manager and see if it's listed then?
restarted Htpc.py.. no change. Rebooted the entire RaspberryPi.. no change, still doesn't show USBHDD1 in HTPC manager.
(2015-10-26, 22:11)mkeguy506 Wrote: restarted Htpc.py.. no change. Rebooted the entire RaspberryPi.. no change, still doesn't show USBHDD1 in HTPC manager.

And if you try:
import psutil
usage = psutil.disk_usage("/USBHDD1")
print usage._asdict()
Code:
Python 2.7.10 (default, Oct 14 2015, 16:09:02)
[GCC 5.2.1 20151010] on linux2
Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.
>>> import psutil
print usage._asdict()>>> usage = psutil.disk_usage("/USBHDD1")
>>> print usage._asdict()
OrderedDict([('total', 1000202039296L), ('used', 70713532416L), ('free', 929488506880L), ('percent', 7.1)])
>>>
(2015-10-26, 22:52)mkeguy506 Wrote:
Code:
Python 2.7.10 (default, Oct 14 2015, 16:09:02)
[GCC 5.2.1 20151010] on linux2
Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.
>>> import psutil
print usage._asdict()>>> usage = psutil.disk_usage("/USBHDD1")
>>> print usage._asdict()
OrderedDict([('total', 1000202039296L), ('used', 70713532416L), ('free', 929488506880L), ('percent', 7.1)])
>>>

Any console errors in your browser? Can you paste the result of http://10.4.6.71:8085/stats/disk_usage
My apologies for not responding sooner. For some reason I didn't get a notification on this thread.

No console errors in the browser.

Results from ../stats/disk_usage

Code:
[{"total": 4160815104, "used": 3823841280, "free": 320196608, "percent": 91.9, "mountpoint": "/", "device": "/dev/root", "fstype": "ext4"}, {"total": 485437440, "used": 49856512, "free": 435580928, "percent": 10.3, "mountpoint": "/run", "device": "tmpfs", "fstype": "tmpfs"}, {"total": 5242880, "used": 4096, "free": 5238784, "percent": 0.1, "mountpoint": "/run/lock", "device": "tmpfs", "fstype": "tmpfs"}, {"total": 0, "used": 0, "free": 0, "percent": 0.0, "mountpoint": "/sys/fs/cgroup/systemd", "device": "cgroup", "fstype": "cgroup"}, {"total": 0, "used": 0, "free": 0, "percent": 0.0, "mountpoint": "/sys/fs/cgroup/net_cls", "device": "cgroup", "fstype": "cgroup"}, {"total": 0, "used": 0, "free": 0, "percent": 0.0, "mountpoint": "/sys/fs/cgroup/cpuset", "device": "cgroup", "fstype": "cgroup"}, {"total": 0, "used": 0, "free": 0, "percent": 0.0, "mountpoint": "/sys/fs/cgroup/cpu,cpuacct", "device": "cgroup", "fstype": "cgroup"}, {"total": 0, "used": 0, "free": 0, "percent": 0.0, "mountpoint": "/sys/fs/cgroup/blkio", "device": "cgroup", "fstype": "cgroup"}, {"total": 0, "used": 0, "free": 0, "percent": 0.0, "mountpoint": "/sys/fs/cgroup/devices", "device": "cgroup", "fstype": "cgroup"}, {"total": 0, "used": 0, "free": 0, "percent": 0.0, "mountpoint": "/sys/fs/cgroup/freezer", "device": "cgroup", "fstype": "cgroup"}]
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hellowlol HTPC-Manager fork support thread2