• 16(current)
Hellowlol HTPC-Manager fork support thread
(2016-02-07, 10:29)endiz_ Wrote: is there any way to filter HDD items in the dashboard? for some reason i'm seeing a bunch of /sys/fs/cgroup/ folders...

Yes, Since Linux returns all sorts of crap you can use the mountpoint and filesystem to filter out stuff. You also have a option about making it a whitelist and only list want you do write here. If you choose to use that remember to add both the filesystem and the mountpoint. (This done in the computer stats settings page)
fantastic.
I tried the exact same installations steps as suggested in the wiki.. step by step.
But i am not achieving the same results as mentioned in the first page.

Currently all i get and see is..

is there anything more i need to do to get the entire dashboard?
(2016-02-08, 23:11)MANswers Wrote: fantastic.
I tried the exact same installations steps as suggested in the wiki.. step by step.
But i am not achieving the same results as mentioned in the first page.

Currently all i get and see is..

is there anything more i need to do to get the entire dashboard?

Your just running openhardware. Change port in openhardware monitor gui. Restart both htpc manager and openhardware monitor.
Thank you so much sir, i dont know how i missed the port number 8088 to 8085.
Anyways i do see the dashboard now, now on to configuration.

Just a few more things, under XBMC/Kodi, what is a starter port. My original port in Kodi is 8081 which i have already mentioned it once in the configuration page, but not sure what to add for XBMC starter port.
Plex tested successful, and shows up for me, but xbmc does not, is it cos i havent added the xbmc starter port to the configuration page?

How can my network drive show up, i have a 72TB smb connected to the HTPC.

I also get the "S.M.A.R.T not correctly configured." under SMART in the dashboard, how can rectify this?
Please read one of the install guides on htpcguides.com. Seems you haven't installed psutil or smartmoontools. If your still have issues after reading the guide I'm happy to answer all your questions.
(2016-02-09, 01:25)hellow Wrote: Please read one of the install guides on htpcguides.com. Seems you haven't installed psutil or smartmoontools. If your still have issues after reading the guide I'm happy to answer all your questions.

Thanks for replying. I have installed psutil and smartmontools as well. Both.
A quick google sent me to a github post here
I've executed the command as well to set the path, but nothing seems to be working.
I still get the msg "S.M.A.R.T not correctly configured.", restarted htpc manager as well.

Also, after posting my intial post, i have edited the post asking for a few more things...

under XBMC/Kodi, what is a starter port. My original port in Kodi is 8081 which i have already mentioned it once in the configuration page, but not sure what to add for XBMC starter port.
Plex tested successful, and shows up for me, but xbmc does not, is it cos i havent added the xbmc starter port to the configuration page?

How can my network drive show up, i have a 72TB smb connected to the HTPC.
The starter port is for program that can open kodi while it shutdown. You don't need to input anything there. The port you should is for kodies web server. As for the rest of the questions read open a issue on github and active debug logging and delte your log and enter the kodi module and the computer stats module. After that post the log in a gist or inside the issue.
I was looking for an update of htpc-manager, did some tinkering myself for things broken and missing and found this, nice to see someone continuing the work, but the UI really didn't need improvin, this looks just horrible, but some nice functionality at least. Big Grin
Things were running fine until yesterday evening, but today morning... looks like there is an update, and now i am not able to load the page.

I have restarted htpc manager as well.

Plus i am getting an error.

Quote:C:\HTPCManager>python htpc.py
2016-02-09 07:56:06 :: root :: INFO :: Welcome to HTPC-Manager!
2016-02-09 07:56:06 :: root :: INFO :: Loglevel set to info
2016-02-09 07:56:06 :: htpc.updater :: INFO :: Using GitUpdater engine
2016-02-09 07:56:06 :: modules.xbmc :: WARNING :: No configured XBMC-Servers.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "htpc.py", line 189, in <module>
main()
File "htpc.py", line 135, in main
load_modules()
File "htpc.py", line 72, in load_modules
from modules.utorrent import UTorrent
File "C:\HTPCManager\modules\utorrent.py", line 4, in <module>
import requests
File "C:\HTPCManager\libs\requests\__init__.py", line 58, in <module>
from . import utils
File "C:\HTPCManager\libs\requests\utils.py", line 23, in <module>
from .compat import parse_http_list as _parse_list_header
File "C:\HTPCManager\libs\requests\compat.py", line 7, in <module>
from .packages import charade as chardet
File "C:\HTPCManager\libs\requests\packages\__init__.py", line 3, in <module>
from . import urllib3
File "C:\HTPCManager\libs\requests\packages\urllib3\__init__.py", line 16, in <module>
from .connectionpool import (
File "C:\HTPCManager\libs\requests\packages\urllib3\connectionpool.py", line 12, in <module>
from .util import resolve_cert_reqs, resolve_ssl_version, assert_fingerprint
File "c:\HTPCManager\libs\requests\packages\urllib3\util\__init__.py", line 5, in <module>
# package placeholder
File "c:\HTPCManager\libs\requests\packages\urllib3\util\ssl_.py", line 4, in <module>
ImportError: cannot import name InsecurePlatformWarning
(2016-02-09, 15:17)fldc Wrote: I was looking for an update of htpc-manager, did some tinkering myself for things broken and missing and found this, nice to see someone continuing the work, but the UI really didn't need improvin, this looks just horrible, but some nice functionality at least. Big Grin

I like some of the themes and some are just not my taste. I guess that depend no who you ask. There are alot of themes to choose from and you should be able to find something similar of the old themes. There are some issues with windows and some of the fonts types, you can check the use larger font option and it look better.

I'm awefull at css so prs for the ui is most welcome! Smile
(2016-02-09, 15:58)MANswers Wrote: Things were running fine until yesterday evening, but today morning... looks like there is an update, and now i am not able to load the page.

I have restarted htpc manager as well.

Plus i am getting an error.

Quote:C:\HTPCManager>python htpc.py
2016-02-09 07:56:06 :: root :: INFO :: Welcome to HTPC-Manager!
2016-02-09 07:56:06 :: root :: INFO :: Loglevel set to info
2016-02-09 07:56:06 :: htpc.updater :: INFO :: Using GitUpdater engine
2016-02-09 07:56:06 :: modules.xbmc :: WARNING :: No configured XBMC-Servers.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "htpc.py", line 189, in <module>
main()
File "htpc.py", line 135, in main
load_modules()
File "htpc.py", line 72, in load_modules
from modules.utorrent import UTorrent
File "C:\HTPCManager\modules\utorrent.py", line 4, in <module>
import requests
File "C:\HTPCManager\libs\requests\__init__.py", line 58, in <module>
from . import utils
File "C:\HTPCManager\libs\requests\utils.py", line 23, in <module>
from .compat import parse_http_list as _parse_list_header
File "C:\HTPCManager\libs\requests\compat.py", line 7, in <module>
from .packages import charade as chardet
File "C:\HTPCManager\libs\requests\packages\__init__.py", line 3, in <module>
from . import urllib3
File "C:\HTPCManager\libs\requests\packages\urllib3\__init__.py", line 16, in <module>
from .connectionpool import (
File "C:\HTPCManager\libs\requests\packages\urllib3\connectionpool.py", line 12, in <module>
from .util import resolve_cert_reqs, resolve_ssl_version, assert_fingerprint
File "c:\HTPCManager\libs\requests\packages\urllib3\util\__init__.py", line 5, in <module>
# package placeholder
File "c:\HTPCManager\libs\requests\packages\urllib3\util\ssl_.py", line 4, in <module>
ImportError: cannot import name InsecurePlatformWarning

There hasnt been any updates to the utorrent module. The latest was some css/icon stuff and is totally unrelated to the issue your having now.
(2016-02-07, 12:33)hellow Wrote:
(2016-02-07, 10:29)endiz_ Wrote: is there any way to filter HDD items in the dashboard? for some reason i'm seeing a bunch of /sys/fs/cgroup/ folders...

Yes, Since Linux returns all sorts of crap you can use the mountpoint and filesystem to filter out stuff. You also have a option about making it a whitelist and only list want you do write here. If you choose to use that remember to add both the filesystem and the mountpoint. (This done in the computer stats settings page)

Hmm, I put / as mount point and /dev/dm-0 as filesystem but it doesn't show up in the dashboard.. i guess I'm doing something wrong..
(2016-02-10, 03:51)endiz_ Wrote:
(2016-02-07, 12:33)hellow Wrote:

Hmm, I put / as mount point and /dev/dm-0 as filesystem but it doesn't show up in the dashboard.. i guess I'm doing something wrong..

Can you post a screenshot of your computer stats settings?
(2016-02-11, 04:45)endiz_ Wrote: Image

Im no Linux expert but the filesystem seems off.

Can you remove the whitelist option, the mountpoint and filesystem in computer stats settings. Click save. Go to the disk page inside the stats module. You should now see everything find the filesystem that mountpoint / uses in that list. The fill out the mountpoint, filesystem and check the whitelist option inside the computer stats settings page.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hellowlol HTPC-Manager fork support thread2