• 18(current)
Hellowlol HTPC-Manager fork support thread
The idea was to fork the repo and submit a pull request. If you can give
Me a link to your code I can merge it with the master branch. If you give me the response from that function I'll fix it.
(2016-05-05, 13:07)hellow Wrote: The idea was to fork the repo and submit a pull request. If you can give
Me a link to your code I can merge it with the master branch. If you give me the response from that function I'll fix it.

See https://github.com/CompoUK/HTPC-Manager for code.
Have fixed duplicates.
Hi, just discovered HTPC-Manager today. Beautiful work! Anyway, I'm getting weird 401 unauthorized errors when attempting to hit my plex server. Other services work fine. I've checked that I have enabled my local subnet in PMS to not require auth, and I've given my plex.tv creds in the HTPC-Manager config page but nothing seems to help. I've also setup custom server access URLs in Plex Settings -> Server -> Network but they don't seem to change the behavior.
Make sure plex Ssl settings is set to preferred and that you not using a plex pass version of the server. We can't authenticate against it.
(2016-05-22, 01:36)hellow Wrote: Make sure plex Ssl settings is set to preferred and that you not using a plex pass version of the server. We can't authenticate against it.

I have a PlexPass but I was using the regular build of the app. I do have secure connections set to "Preferred". Could it be anything else?
Not that i know off. Any spesial chars in the password? Tried restarting htpc manager?
No special chars in password. Just a mix of uppercase, lowercase, and numbers. Restarting htpc (and plex) didn't help. I'd think setting that "List of networks that are allowed without auth" in plex should have also allowed me to curl a page from plex without auth but that also doesn't work. I'll try to reinstall the plex binary at some point.

Any idea why plexpass binaries don't work with HTPC-Manager? This seems to be the most likely possibility.
Dunno mate. We cant authenticate for some reason.
OK I'll try to debug this. FWIW, I think this must be a bug in HTPC-Manager, since other tools like Sonarr are able to connect to PMS without issues.
Works fine here. Open a issue on github
ok I've rebooted everything and it now works. not sure what the heck went wrong. Thanks. However, I'm now seeing the issue below when I try to look at the sonarr pages. I don't think I ever tested this before since I was having problems with Plex. I am running the latest build (02ce2ba636), branch master2.

Code:
2016-05-29 22:01:03 :: cherrypy.error.140603774022032 :: ERROR :: [29/May/2016:22:01:03] HTTP
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/src/HTPC-Manager/libs/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 670, in respond
    response.body = self.handler()
  File "/usr/local/src/HTPC-Manager/libs/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 217, in __call__
    self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/src/HTPC-Manager/libs/cherrypy/lib/jsontools.py", line 63, in json_handler
    value = cherrypy.serving.request._json_inner_handler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/src/HTPC-Manager/libs/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 61, in __call__
    return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/src/HTPC-Manager/modules/sonarr.py", line 116, in Rootfolder
    return [folder['path'] for folder in self.fetch('Rootfolder')]
TypeError: string indices must be integers
(2016-05-30, 07:14)scocos Wrote: ok I've rebooted everything and it now works. not sure what the heck went wrong. Thanks. However, I'm now seeing the issue below when I try to look at the sonarr pages. I don't think I ever tested this before since I was having problems with Plex. I am running the latest build (02ce2ba636), branch master2.

Code:
2016-05-29 22:01:03 :: cherrypy.error.140603774022032 :: ERROR :: [29/May/2016:22:01:03] HTTP
  File "/usr/local/src/HTPC-Manager/libs/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 670, in respond
  File "/usr/local/src/HTPC-Manager/libs/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 217, in __call__
  File "/usr/local/src/HTPC-Manager/libs/cherrypy/lib/jsontools.py", line 63, in json_handler
  File "/usr/local/src/HTPC-Manager/libs/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 61, in __call__
  File "/usr/local/src/HTPC-Manager/modules/sonarr.py", line 116, in Rootfolder
    return [folder['path'] for folder in self.fetch('Rootfolder')]

Make sure a root folder exist in sonarr gui. I'll update htpc manager so it can handle it better later.
Are you saying I need to run it in a subdirectory on the web proxy? I don't see anything in the Sonarr gui that looks obvious for setting a base folder there. Also, I see this other error in the log:

Code:
2016-05-30 18:38:52 :: cherrypy.error.140247773577616 :: ERROR :: [30/May/2016:18:38:52] HTTP
  File "/usr/local/src/HTPC-Manager/modules/sonarr.py", line 161, in Calendar
    'title': episode['series']['title'],

Thanks a lot!
(2016-05-31, 03:43)scocos Wrote: Are you saying I need to run it in a subdirectory on the web proxy? I don't see anything in the Sonarr gui that looks obvious for setting a base folder there. Also, I see this other error in the log:

Code:
2016-05-30 18:38:52 :: cherrypy.error.140247773577616 :: ERROR :: [30/May/2016:18:38:52] HTTP
  File "/usr/local/src/HTPC-Manager/modules/sonarr.py", line 161, in Calendar
    'title': episode['series']['title'],

Thanks a lot!

I was referring the rootfolder off your shows. Does the module work for you at all? Please open a issue on GitHub so I can try to recreate your issue.
Hi wonder if anyone can help. been using Hellow fork of HTPC Manager for a while on Windows 10. been trying to get smartmontools to work. So i have it configured and ran the powershell script. I now have the headings for the SMART details. i.e. mountpoint, Model, Serial number etc. however there are no details populated. any ideas?
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hellowlol HTPC-Manager fork support thread2